He proves that he loves you and only you (Oneshot)

A/N this would've been out earlier but after i finished writing it i forgot to save which pissed me the fuck off cause I couldn't remember any of the stuff i wrote so sozzy if this is a bit hazy! After this your first time will be uploaded, so please enjoy :3

? = guy's name

You were in the middle of class and you were slowly falling asleep because you were tired from thinking of what to do with ?. You wanted to ask him how he feels about to you, but, you were worried about how he would react to the question. You knew what you felt towards ? But you needed to know what he felt for you. Just as you were about to go to sleep, you heard ?'s voice over the loudspeaker, you instantly lifted you head off the table and looked up at the speaker. (Italics are what he is saying over the loudspeaker)

Y/N... I know that what I told you must have been hard to take in all at once, and I know you've been thinking about how i feel about you, and, I want you to know that, I love you, and I need you, If you ever need Y/N, call me, I don't care if I'm sleeping or having my own problems or even if I'm angry at you, If you need me for anything, I will always be there for you, no matter how big or how small it is, I will be there for you, because I love you more then anything and a perfect girl like you is hard to find. Your my sun, my moon, and all my stars, you are all that I will ever need. I really love you Y/N, meet me after school, at the place we first met, the place where I first fell in love with you.

After school ended you ran to the first place you met ? (If you don't remember where it was just go back and quickly read "when you first meet"). You looked around the area and didn't see him there, you heart sunk a bit, until you felt a pair of warm arms wrap around you from the back.

"I love you Y/N" you heard ? Whisper to you, you let a tear fall from your eye and slowly after that a few more tears fell

"Uh! Y/N!" ? Said quickly rushing to face you and wipe away your tears with his hands.

"Did I do something Y/N, I'm sorry for-" you cut him off and hugged him tightly burying your face in his chest as you continued to cry tears of joy and happiness.

"I love you ?, I love you more then anything in the world!" you said before lifting your face and kissing him, he instantly kissed you back and held you even tighter. You knew knew that ? really loves you and that you love him as well, you two are unstoppable together.