When we prank you back

A/N this is part of the "when all the gfs meet each other" thing and it's set in my point of view anyway please enjoy :3~~
P.Scan someone please explain to me wtf apple music is cause I don't fuckin understand!?

It was a quite day at the host club all of you guys were sitting in a corner on high alert for when we would prank you back, it had been almost a week since you guys pranked us and we were waiting for the right moment to get you back. After all of the hosts guests left we all approached you with a large box.

"Here, a present for you guys" I said smirking. Hikaru and Kaorus girlfriends approached the box and poked it

"We didn't do anything bad, trust us" the twins said putting their arms around the girlfriends. Tamaki's girlfriend cautiously opened up the box, when she opened it Chika's girlfriend looked into the box to see a small cream coloured maltese Chihuahua (it's the dog in the pic I attached, it's my dog btw....he's a piece of shit, jk jk xD).The dog looked up at all the girls with big sweet eyes and all their hearts melted, they were all distracted by the dog so we took the opportunity to take out some umbrellas.

"Why did you guys take out umbrellas?" Kyoya's girlfriend asked tilting her head

"Don't worry, you'll see" Kyoya said smiling. Just before they could run under our umbrellas the roof opened up and dropped over 1000 water balloons filled with slime and honey (like the food honey not like Honey cause I don't think he could fit in a water balloon). You were all trying to shake off the slime but before they could the windows opened up and pillows filled with feathers were thrown at you. all the feathers stuck to you guys and you were all blinded by the honey, slime and feathers so we all quickly put paper chicken beaks on them and took a bunch of pictures. We having fun and laughing until we felt a dark cold presence staring at us, we turned to see all of the girls death staring us.

"A-are you girls okay?" Tamaki asked slightly shaking

"We... are.... going.... to.... kill.... all.... of... you!" They screamed all together, but luckily for us Haruhi had just walked in

"... What happened this time?" Haruhi said sighing

"Haruhi!!!! They said that we would kill us!!" I said clining to Haruhi and holding the dog to make her feel guilty.

"ALL of you have to clean this up! except for this dog..." Haruhi said petting the dog

"B-but!!" Everyone said

"No buts! Just clean this stuff up" Haruhi said leaving and dropping a bunch of cleaning supplies. As pissed off as the girls were they did giggle a bit at what we had done to them, soo they weren't really that hurt, well they were angry enough to get us back. So everything was back to normal and everyone was happy... except for Tamaki after he slipped in the honey, slime and feathers ten billion times.