Chika First Time (Lemon)

Continuation from the Chika Chapter read it first before this to understand the general setting~~ please enjoy :3~~

As Chika unhooked your bra you started unbuttoning his pants, you could feel his hard member against your hand. You had now moved so that he was on top of you, his hands went over your breasts and he gently played with your nipple, his tongue licked your one of your breasts while a hand played with the other. You moaned at his movements and slowly moved your hand down to his hard member, you stroked it through the fabric and caused Chika to moan loudly, you removed Chikas boxers and got on top of him, you wrapped your hand around his member and begun stroking it while licking his tip, Chika moaned louder then before as he begun pulling his fingers through your hair with one hand and groped one of your ass cheeks with the other. You could feel him pulsing in your grip so just before he came you put your mouth over his member and let him bust in your mouth. He pulled your face up and pulled you jaw down to see what he had done in your mouth, you closed your mouth and swallowed while smirking at him.

Chika had you bent over as he begun to get ready to go into you, he slowly removed you panties and smiled when he saw that you were soaking wet. Before going in you he stuck his tongue into you and licked your insides, he was continuously teasing you with his tongue.

"P-please Chika" you said moaning

Chika turned you around so that you were facing each other. He was about to put you onto his hard cock before he stopped

"Y/N if it hurts, tell me" You nodded in response as he slowly lowered you onto him.

You felt it tears rolling down your face but Chika kissed them away. You both begun to move around slowly before going more fast. You went back to being bent over as Chika thrusted in and out of you slowly

"Y-Y/N y-you're so tight" he said moaning

"I-It's just because, ah, y-you're so big" you moaned back

You felt your body tense up as it was on the verge of cumming, you could tell Chika was about to cum as his grip on your waist tightened and his member begun to pulse inside of you.

"Ch-Chika, ah, I-I'm cumming!"

"I'm, ah cum-cumming too!"

You both came. Chika fell back on to the bed and laid down, you curled up next to him and rested your head on his chest, not long after you both fell asleep in each others arms.