Honey First Time (Lemon)

A/N writing this about Honey feels fucking weird and gross and disturbing but I have to he is part of the host club and I am going in order and skipping him will probs piss some people off.....soo yea..... please enjoy? :3~

Honey's kisses went deeper and more passionate, and his hand slowly slid down your side. You both broke from the kiss to get some air but before you could even catch your breath he started kissing your neck, and he slowly nibbled your neck. You started to remove Honeys shirt and he started to remove yours, he started kissing your lips again and begun to remove your bra, you flinched at his gentle touch as he fondled one breast and licked the other. You started to remove his pants and he underwear and flipped over so that you were now on top of him, you trailed kisses from his mouth to his waist and begun licking his crop and rubbing it up and down.

"Y/N, y-you're really good at that" Honey said as you continued sucking him.

Honey sat up and so did you, he ran his hand up and down you sides feeling all your curves and edges (all your perfect imperfections, that probs ruined the mood xD soz). He pushed you down and without any warning he started playing with your clit, he would rub it gently and slowly but then change his speed so that it was faster and rougher. You were panting with excitement and at this point you were begging for Honey to go into you, but he made you wait. He continued to play with your body and you continued to play with his.

"Honey, please, I want you inside of me" you said deeply kissing Honey and slowly caressing his cock

Honey had given in, he laid you down onto your back and went into you, he knew it was your first time and it was his as well, but, he didn't go so easy on you, although he started out gently he started going fast and harder with every time you moaned.

"So, so, so deep" you moaned clenching onto the bed covers as Honey thrusted in and out

"Y-Y/N, I-I'm going to cum"

"Me-me too"

You both reached your limit and came. You fell down next to Honey and faced him as he was breathing heavily, you both fell asleep beside each other.