When he catches you fangirling oneshot

A/N~ Hola~~~ sooo I'm sick and have a crazy bad headache so if I didn't check over these properly so there may be errors and stuff so sorry for that!! Anyway please enjoy~~ :3
Oh and if you don't like the person I picked then change it in your mind~~ (btw read past the oneshot!!)

You were on the internet just scrolling through stuff and looking at random things. Somehow you got on to wattpad so you logged on and just started reading anything that really appeared in your suggested stories. One story that really caught your eye was a boyfriend scenario series you read though it and you couldn't help but fangirl the entire way through it. You went on to the authors profile and started reading their other story, you instantly loved everything about the author and read everything the author ever wrote and followed their every move on wattpad and social media. You always squealed with joy and happiness whenever the author noticed you or updated, and that author was me. :3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ jk xD the actual thingy is under this i just couldn't help myself sozzy :3~~~~~~~~~~~~~ p.S this one does not include Haruhi sozzy~~~~~~~

Tamaki: Tamaki had decided to come over to your house for an unexpected visit. You were in your sister Verity's room along with Älva. You were all crowded around a computer and scrolling through pictures of Dan Howell (Danisnotonfire). A picture of Dan doing an adorable smile melted your heart and made you scream.

"Oh my god~~~~ he is the definition of adorable!!! Sooo perfect!! And when he smiles it's just!!! Ahhh~~~" you squealed swooning on to the floor.

"Am I not perfect Y/N??" Tamaki asked standing in the door way

"You are!! It's just... It's dan" you said nervously smiling. Tamaki sat in his emo corner growing mushrooms while you and your sisters watched dans videos.

Kyoya: You and Kyoya were doing work late at night. Kyoya wasn't really doing homework it was more like orginising things for the host club, You weren't doing work either you were watching videos on youtube and in particular you were watching Daithi De Nogla who was singing a new song that he wrote, You tried not to smile but your whole face had turned red and you were tearing up.

"Are you ok Y/N?" Kyoya asked gently touching your shoulder, You instantly screamed out and started going crazy

"Y-Y/N??" Kyoya asked slightly scared

"OH MY GOD! Nogla is sooo perfect woth his accent!! And his voice and his laugh!! He's just so, so ,so perfect!!!" You said falling to your bed and pulling out a potato from under your pillow and petting it. Kyoya just sat there in silence as he studied what Nogla had that he didn't.

Hikaru: You were supposed to be playing games with Hikaru but you weren't. He thought you were playing games with him tho because he saw a game graphics on your screen but he was wrong... He knew he was wrong because you tarted screaming, he was surprised by this and moved back a bit, but before he could even say anything you started screaming.

"His deep sexy voice is fucking amazing!!! OH MY GOD why is he soo flippin' hot!!!!" You said  jumping up and down while flipping your hair around. Hikaru walked towards your screen and saw that you were watching a Markiplier video, he rolled his eyes and saw that you were still fangirling.

"What's so good about having a deep voice doesn't it remind you of a pedo or something??" He said reluctantly, you knew that he was jealous but you snapped back at him

"What did you just about my markimoo!!!!" You screamed at him

"N-nothing!!" He said as ran to the door and left, you continued your day by watching a butt load of Markiplier vids.

Kaoru: You were flipping through channels on the tv with Kaoru, there was nothing good on so you were just flipping through things until there was something good on. Kaoru had fallen asleep so it was just you. All of a sudden you stopped flipping through the channels and you stopped all movement. You let out a giant loud squeal and fell to the floor, Kaoru quickly woke up.

"W-what's wrong Y/N!?" He said as he fell to his knees next to you

"L-look at the TV, it's my husband" you said with tears in your eyes, Kaoru looked up at the tv and saw Andy Biersack singing "They don't need to understand". Kaoru just backed out of your room and let you fangirl, he left quicker when he saw you pull out a shine to him with a pillow that has Andys face on it.

Honey: Honey made a surprise visit to your house one day, he quietly peeped through the door and jumped in and surprised you only to find you hugging a small plush doll. Honey walked up closer and saw that it was a plush doll of Ciel from Black Butler. He just looked at you and walked out of the room, soon after he left he could hear you screaming about how cute Ciel is especially when he is in a dress or with Sebastian. (Soz that this was short I was just really tired)

Mori:(btw when I say pics in this i mean like fan art and cosplay but mostly fan art ) Mori was at your house and you were both outside you were watching him practice while scrolling through stuff on your phone.

"Hey Mori, I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I'll be back" you said dropping your phone on the ground and going inside of the house to the bathroom. While you were gone Mori became curious as to what was on your phone, since you've been through his phone tons of times he thought it would be okay to go through your phone at least once. He looked around to check if you had come back, which you hadn't so he picked up your phone and the first thing he saw was a very.... Um... Erotic (yea thats a good word) image of Levi from Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin), Mori stopped for a second and processed the image through his mind, he then continued to look through other images on your phone other then normal pics of you and him and the host club there was also a lot of..... Erotic (just use that word again) images of Levi and little too many.

"Hey Mori, I'm-" You stopped as you saw Mori looking blankly at your phone.

"He's hot ,huh?" You said smiling as you grabbed the phone off Mori and went back to looking at pics of Levi.

Chika: You were at Chika's house and you were both supposed to be working on a project but got distracted. You were looking at pictures on your laptop most of the time and you had a giant stupid grin on your face. Chika looked around your shoulder to see what you were smiling at. He just stared at you were he saw that it was a picture of Sebastian although he didn't know who he was.

"Who is he?? Is he a satanist or something??" Chika asked as he raised a brow

"No!! He is just simply one hell of a butler!!! And one hell of a hot guy who is my future husband but he is also my current husband!" You yell at Chika, he just moved back to doing his work and let you fangirl over Sebastian.

Nekozawa: Nekozawa was hanging out at your house, you were getting ready to go out on a date so you were in the bathroom putting make up on and doing your hair. You called out to Nekozawa and asked him to get your shoes out of your walk in wardrobe. Since it was pretty dark in there Nekozawa couldn't see what he was doing and so he ended up walking into something, he pulled his phone out which had the lowest brightness and shone it towards what he walked into, he screamed in horror and fell to the ground and started begging for mercy, you ran in and turned the light on which made him even more scared, you threw a black cloak over hm and asked him why he started screaming.

"T-that" he said as he pointed his shaking finger towards your poster of Jeff the Killer. You laughed when you saw how stupid Nekozawa felt.

"How could you be scared of him, Jeff's super hot!" You said hugging the wall and kissing the poster. Nekozawa just walked out of you closet and waited for you to finish getting ready which took longer now because you got distracted with your Jeff shrine.

Kasanoda: You and Kasanoda were out on a date in the city, you walked pass a big cosplay area, you and Kasanoda walked pass it and went into a little park area. You were minding your own business when your eye suddenly caught a glimpse of someone who was cosplayed as LJ (Laughing Jack), you knew it was a cosplayer but you couldn't help yourself, you ran up to them and jumped on them, you squeezed and hugged the absolute crap outta them and kept on kissing their cheeks and forehead while saying how much you love him. Kasanoda had to pull you off from him and take you home. You spent the whole day smiling about how you got to meet LJ, Kasanoda just sulked about it.