Graduation (Oneshot)

A/N- okay so you're the same age as Kaoru and Hikau unless you picked Chika then your the same age as him soo for this one its set for you to be in 12 grade and at this point you are still dating the host even if he/she has (or hasn't if it's Haruhi and you're a guy) graduated and at the start of each one I'll tell you how much time has skipped.

And From here on out you guys are no longer in high school since you graduated you are in College/University and I won't be able to do ones where their in the host club and stuff.

? = guy/girls name

P.S I have started doing anime Oneshots as a separate thing soo check it out and give me some requests on there~

So anyway please enjoy!!!~~ :3

You graduation had just ended and you had already thrown your shoes into the school pond (that's what we do at our school, except we throw our shoes into the Brisbane River xD ) you were searching around the school for ?. You promised to meet them at the host club right after graduation, you waited for over 2 and a half hours but they still didn't appear. You looked around for them but still couldn't find them any place that you looked. You called them and texted they tons of times and you saw that they had read it but refused to reply.

You gave up on trying to find them and decided that you could just go to their place and see them. You walked to your locker so that you could take out your bag, but your heart dropped when you saw a note on your locker.

"Dear Y/N,

Congratulations on graduating! I hope you have fun in College! You're amazing and smart and you're sure to make tons of new friends and even a new boyfriend/girlfriend.
I love more than anything else in the world but, I think it's time that we go our own ways, my love for you has start to disappear and I don't know why, maybe this was meant to happen, maybe we aren't destined for each other.

I'm sorry for not meeting you in the host club today, it's just if I faced you I wouldn't be able to let you go...

I will never forget about you Y/N,

Goodbye,

From: ?"

You felt tears threaten to fall from your eyes, you held them back and took a deep breath in as you folded up the note and shoved it into your pocket. You kept your head down as you pulled your bag out from your locker. You glanced down at your phone as you looked at the wallpaper of you and ?. You felt your heart break in your chest as you slowly fell to your knees as a tear dropped on your phone screen.

You felt like the entire time you spent with ? Had been a lie. You started to think that they never loved you to begin with, as you thought this bit by bit your heart started to break.

3 months later and you still continued to have not contact with ?. Your heart had been slowly mending and you were hopeful that you would feel better soon. But there will always be a large empty piece of your heart missing that was take away when ? left you.