When you have detention/almost get detention

A/N~~ I came up with this while I was staring at my detention slip on the bus home xD Hope you enjoy :3 ~~ These are gonna be short btw annd thank god that I managed to finish these even with Wattpad being a butt

Tamaki: You walked into the host room with a sad look on your face.

"Whats wring my princess?" Tamaki asked looking concerned

"*sigh* I got detention..."

"I-I volunteer as tribute!!" Tamaki shouted as he grabbed your detention slip.

"Uhh, I have to go now" you said walking out of the host club after carefully taking you slip back from Tamaki who was crying and mumbling about how his princess had turned into a rebel.

Kyoya: You and Kyoya were going to walk home together until you heard your name get called out from the loudspeaker. You both walked to the administration office where the lady at the desk handed you a detention slip. Ypu stared at it like it was something foreign.

"U-um I think you have the wrong student" you said handing the slip back to the lady at the desk

"Are you miss. Y/N L/N?" She asked glaring at you.

"W-well yes but-"

"Then This is your detention for coming to school with your sports uniform on" she said handing the slip back to you, you felt like you were going to cry as you realised that you came to school this morning with your sports uniform on because you had it first up and didn't want to waste time changing.

"Get your grandparents to sign and choose a date for your detention"

"O-okay..." You said walking out with your head down. Kyoya hadn't come out of the administration office so you waited for him while glaring at your detention slip. Out of nowhere your slip disappeared from your hands, you turned around to see Kyoya standing there while smiling with your slip in your hands.

"You don't have detention anymore" He said kissing your head. You assumed that he had used his powerful ways to convince her to not give you detention but in actual fact Kyoya took the detention for you.

Hikaru: You and Hikaru were eating lunch together when you suddenly felt your phone vibrate in your pocket (tbh idek if the dresses have pockets or not let's just pretend that they do :3), you took your phone out as you stuffed your face with a sandwich, you looked down and you phone and begun texting your brother Felix back.

"Uh Y/N quickly-" Hikaru begun but stopped as someone tapped your shoulder, you turned around to see a teacher with dark hair, bright red lips and large black glasses, twirling around an umbrella (this is the description of the teacher that gave me detention tbh xD), you felt your entire face go red as you stuttered to explain to the teacher why you had you phone out

"I-I was calling my dying Grandma!" You said quickly while waving your hands

"Mmhmm, that doesn't seem like the kind of language a grandmother would use" she said pointing down at your phone where Felix was swearing up a storm. You almost started crying as you handed the teacher your phone and she handed you a detention slip.

"Ppffft, good work Y/N" Hikaru said snickering, you turned back to him with tears in your eyes.

"I-I'm sorry! D-don't worry I have detention the same day as you! We can pick up rubbish together!"Hikaru said hugging you as you begun mumbling some bad stuff about the teacher.

Kaoru: Everyone was leaving school for the end of the day but you had to stay back and clean up rubbish at school. You went up to the host club to just dump all of the rubbish in there into the rubbish bag that you had. When you walked in your noticed that Kaoru was there doing some homework.