Tetsuya First Time Lemon

(( since you met Tetsuya in Uni/college the setting of this and timing of this is a bit different ))

You and Tetsuya were at your dorm room, Fay and Anna were both out watching a movie at the cinema so you were by yourself with Tetsuya.

"It's cold" you said snuggling up to Tetsuya as he held you in his arms.

"I'll keep you warm" he said kissing your cheek softly.

It was pretty cold today so you were actually pretty cold. You felt Tetsuyas arm around you waist as he held you, you looked up at him as he lightly kissed you. You felt warm and loved as he held you in his arms, you wanted to stay like this forever.

"I love you Y/N" He said gently caressing your cheek

"I love you too Tetsuya" you said as you pulled him closer and kissed him.

Most of the time when the two of you kissed it was always a sweet and gentle kiss that would last for a short time, this kiss however was different. You could feel Tetsuya deepen the kiss as he turned his head.

His hand traveled from your waist and to your bra, he slowly unclipped it as he check to see if you were going to protest to his actions. You didn't protest as his hand gently squeezed your breasts while playing with your nipple.

He raised your shirt up higher as he kissed down your neck to your breasts, he lightly licked and sucked on them cause shivers down your spine, you gently moaned as he went rougher. You felt as if you could cum right there, but you held on.

As one of Tetsuyas hands played with your breasts, the other went down to your jeans, he didn't bother unbuttoning them as he moved his hand into your panties. His hand applied pressure against your clit as he rubbed faster, you were a moaning mess at this point. Just as you thought you were about to cum he took his hand out and licked off all the juices.

Tetsuya began to give you the most passionate kiss you had ever received, you felt his tongue dance with yours as the kiss got deeper and deeper.

His hands went over your body slowly undressing every part of you. You tugged on his clothes, requesting him to strip as well, which is happily did. You hands went over his body feeling him lightly flinch when you touched him.

He was hovering in front of your entrance, gently rubbing against it and teasing you.

"P-put it in already" you pleaded as you bit your lip.

"You're so eager Y/N, I guess so, as a reward for asking so nicely" Tetsuya said, lowly growling against your neck.

He gently thrusted into you as you dug your nails into him. He soon began thrusting in and out, faster and faster, harder and harder. By now you were moaning loudly and you could feel your self nearing orgasm. He started going faster and harder than before, he held on to him even tighter as you orgasmed. Tetsuya kept going until he pulled pit and orgasmed on your stomach.

You both laid down next to each other exhausted. Tetsuya snaked his arms around your waist and pulled you close to him.

"Round 2?" He whispered in your ear.

You turned to face him and deeply kissed him.

"Yes, round 2 sounds good"