Chika x Reader Oneshot

❥ This was suggested by @xxSubaruxLightningxx

✿❀✿ Hope you enjoy~~ :3 and if you have any suggestions for me feel free to tell me ❀✿❀

You were at Huninozuka residence where you were doing an assignment with Chika.

"Y/N, I'm going to go and get something to drink, do you want something?"

"Uhh just some water"

"Okay I'll be back"

"Thanks"

You stared at the paper and continued to write notes down on the assignment.

"Chika do you wanna- o-oh sorry I thought Chika was in here" Honey announced as he walked into the room

"Oh he just went to go and get some water" you said lightly smiling

"I guess I'll just sit with you and wait for him"

"O-okay" Honey was a really close friend of yours, well he used to be, you hadn't really talked to him much since you started dating Chika, but you still thought of him as a close friend.

"Y/N"

"Yea?"

"some of the answers for this are wrong"

"Huh?" You moved closer to Honey as he showed you which parts were wrong and the correct answers for them.

"See?"

"Oooh" you hadn't noticed that you and Honey were actually sitting really close to each other now.

"Get out" you turned to see Chika standing in the door way with two glasses of water.

"Huh?" You and Honey both said in slight shock

"Never mind..." He said as he squeezed in between the two of you. It was silent for a long time since the air had tensed up.

"Uhh thanks for the help Honey" you said trying to make the air in the room feel less tense.

"No problem~~"

"Don't you have stuff to do Mitskuni"

"Don't you want me here?" Honey said looking sad

"Honestly... No"

"Well I do have things to do, so baii Chika, baii Y/N, I'll see you later~~" Honey said leaving the room. You turned your head to say something to Chika but you were met with his lips against yours.

"Hehe"

"What's so funny Y/N?"

"You were jealous~~"

"N-no I wasn't! I just don't like you being so close to my brother!"

"Honeys only a friend, you're my boyfriend" You said kissing his cheek