When another host hits on you/ flirts with you

❥ This was suggested by @starlight_sparkle

✿❀✿ Hope you enjoy~~ :3 and if you have any suggestions for me feel free to tell me, Also it's not just hosts but kinda like all of the character I use in these scenarios ❀✿❀

ᵔᴥᵔ ᵔᴥᵔ ᵔᴥᵔ ᵔᴥᵔ ᵔᴥᵔ ᵔᴥᵔ ᵔᴥᵔ ᵔᴥᵔ ᵔᴥᵔ ᵔᴥᵔ ᵔᴥᵔ ᵔᴥᵔ ᵔᴥᵔ ᵔᴥᵔ ᵔᴥᵔ

Tamaki✧ You and Tamaki were just sitting down and drinking tea, all of a sudden something had latched around your waist and was hugging you tightly. You look down to see Honey hugging you. Tamakis face was slightly red in anger but he wasn't too angry.

"Your so soft Y/N!" Honey said rubbing his face on your boobs.

"Honey sempi~~ look at what I have" Tamaki said holing Usa-Chan over his tea and almost dropping him into it.

"If you don't let go of Y/N then I will drop Usa-Chan into the tea" Tamaki said swaying the bunny back and forth, Honey instantly let go of you and grabbed Usa-Chan.

Kyoya✦ You were sitting down at a table doing homework on your laptop when you felt a pair of arms wrap around you, you instantly suspected that it was Kyoya but as you turned around and looked up you saw Tamaki.

"You're always so cute when you're working Y/N" Tamaki said resting his chin on your shoulder.

"Ah Umm I-I Um" you were struggling to say something back, you heard a loud thud come from behind you and saw Tamaki rubbing his head in pain.

"Kyoya why did you hit me!?!" Tamaki said in paint a

"Why did you touch my girlfriend!?" Kyoya said in return to Tamaki as he sat next to you.

Hikaru✧ It was a hot day today so the whole host club decided to take there business down to the schools pool. You were sitting with you feet in the water while you were fanning yourself, you weren't wearing a bikini like some of the other girls you were in a one piece that was completely F/C. As you were moving you feet around in the water you noticed that something was rising from the bottom of the pool. You looked closer when suddenly Kaoru came out of the water, you were taken aback a first.

"Hey Y/N"

"Jesus Christ Kaoru! Don't scare me like that!"

"Hehe sorry, it's just from the bottom of the pool I could see some very nice legs, I should've expected that they belonged to you" Kaoru said as he moved closer to your legs

"Uhh, t-thanks" you said blushing

"Mmh your skin is so soft Y/N" He said as he slowly caressed your thigh.

"Don't touch her!!!!" You heard someone scream, as you turned you head you saw Hikaru storming towards you. He dived into the pool and pushed Kaoru down to the bottom of the pool.

"Are you okay Y/N!?!" Hikaru said as he came back to the surface of the pool.

"I-I'm fine, b-but what about Kaoru, isn't he gonna drown?"

"He'll be fine" Hikaru said hugging you around your waist while he was in the water.

Kaoru✦ You were sitting in the host club room doing nothing at all, Kaoru was our with Hikaru to go and get something from the cafeteria so you just waited for them.