Asking for help

_ = guy/girls name

(Just realised this is my 100th update!! Yayyayay!!!)

_ Walked to the door room that was written down on the piece of paper that was given to them. _ Stood in front on the door and gently knocked after a few minutes with no reply they decided to open the door. The room was pitch black until a light turned on showing a red velvet chair with its back facing towards _.

"So you've arrived" someone said as they slowly turned around on the chair

"Welcome _" The chair faced _ And it was revealed to Fay petting a small dog.

"Who are you?" _ said confused

"...Well then you are rude and now I won't help you get back Y/N" Fay said turning back around

"Y-you look familiar though"

"... I helped you get revenge on Y/N in high school when they pranked you!"

"Oh, now I remember you, but your friend seems more like the person to help me get back Y/N"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!!!??? IT WAS MY IDEA TO HELP YOU! ANNA IS PLAYING LOL IN THE CORNER OF THE ROOM!!" Fay shouted as she opened a curtain revealing the girl named Anna on a computer surrounded by empty containers of orange juice.

"Don't let the sunlight touch me! Be kind to your Father!"

"You will never be my real Father! Satan still loves me!"

"Then why did he sell me you?"

"Cause I'm bring light and happiness to your life"

"...sure"

"Go choke on orange juice!!"

As the two continued to argue _ opened up some curtains and looked around the room. _ spotted a picture of you and Cry/Marzia smiling happily. Just looking at the picture made _ more determined to get you back.

"Okay! This is my plan!" Fay suddenly shouted as she slammed some paper down onto the desk. You walked up and looked at the plan that she had created.

"Are sure this is going to work" Anna said sceptical of the plan

"It will! I made it fool proof! Besides Y/N doesn't look that good with Cry/Marzia, they look better with _" Fay said happily

"Okay let's start getting this plan ready" _ said as they went through their phone as a started contacting people.