When he gets jealous

Tamaki: You and Tamaki were at the host club just talking, when suddenly the twins came up to you and started being all flirty, this made Tamaki really upset.

"How dare you two touch my special princess!! Who do you think you are!!! You have your own girlfriends! Go and flirt with them!!" Tamaki shouted at them, the twins just fell to their sides laughing until their girlfriends came in and gave them a very disapproving look, until they saw how red Tamaki's face was, then they also fell to the floor laughing

Kyoya: the host club had gathered at your house for a meeting, everyone was eating and enjoying themselves, you had gotten some food on the corner of your mouth and just as Kyoya was about to wipe it away, Tamaki beat him to it, this made you blush a bit.

"Tamaki...."

"Yes Kyoya" Tamaki said happily

"DON'T.... EVER....TOUCH... Y/N...AGAIN" Kyoya said as he gave a death star to Tamaki, who just slowly hid behind his girlfriend.

Hikaru: You were spending the night at Hikaru's because Kaoru was going to spend the night at his girlfriends house. Hikaru had gone downstairs to talk to the cooks to plan something special for dinner, while he was downstairs Kaoru had gone up to his and Hikaru's room which was the room that you were currently in. He was taking a shower so he came into the room with nothing except for a towel around his waist, you couldn't help but blush a little bit. But just at that moment...

"Can't you get changed anywhere else!"

"Well this is my room too, and my clothes are in here, soo"

"Just take you clothes and go Kaoru" Hikaru said throwing Kaorus clothes at him and then going to hug you.

"Your only allowed to see me come out of the shower" he said kissing your neck.

Kaoru: You were going to pick up Kaoru from his house because he was spending the night at your place. As usual you knocked on the door and was greeted by the twin maids who welcomed you in as they went to get Kaoru. you stood in front of the door and waited, you stepped forward but you dress/shirt/skirt/pants/whatever the fuck your wearing was stuck in the door, and the door wouldn't open, you were fidgeting and trying to pulled out your dress/shirt/skirt/pants/whatever the fuck your wearing.

"What are doing Y/N?" Hikaru said walking down the stairs to see what you were fidgeting about

"Um, uh, It's nothing d-don't worry" you said as you frantically tried pulling out the fabric. Hikaru slowly approached you and bent down next to you, getting very, very close to you.

"And... there" he said standing back up, Hikaru had unhinged the fabric from the door so you were finally able to move, you thanked him and slightly bowed your head, when you looked up he was smiling like Kaoru which made you blush.

"Okii! I've seen enough, lets go Y/N" Kaoru said picking you up bridal style and carrying you to the car.

"Nawww! Were you Jealous Kaoru" you said teasingly as you he placed you in the car

"N-no" he said as he blushed lightly. You teased him all the way to your house.

Honey: you were sitting around at the host club waiting for something exciting to happen, because you started getting used to how things ran in the host club. While poking at some cake, the doors suddenly opened, all the hosts turned their head towards the door, Standing in the doorway was a middle school student, you knew who he was so you instantly waved and said hi

"Hi Chika! What brings you here?" You said smiling happily as you stood up and walked towards him.

"Uh-um, n-nothing really, I-I just wanted to see you"

"Naww how sweet" you said happily and a light shade of pink came on to your cheeks. Out of nowhere Chika pulled your face closed to his and kissed your cheek lightly, You were rendered speechless and just stood there with your mouth open. Chika quickly turned around to see Honey enraged. Honey didn't hesitate to fight Chika, because it was tradition and because he had kissed you. After their fight was over Chika left. Honey grabbed on to you and kissed you saying:

"Only i can kiss Y/N-chan"

You knew he was a bit jelly about what Chika did but you didn't mention it because you didn't want he to get upset.

Mori: (okii so for Mori's you might of needed to have read the Manga because it mentions his little brother, I would just quickly insist that you check out who he is a stuff his name is Satoshi Morinozuka, who will be included in this scenario) You were walking to the middle school to see your little sister, when all of a sudden you heard someone call out your name.

"Hey Y/N!!!" The screamed out, you turned around to see a middle school student dressed in the Kendo uniform

"Umm, hi? No offence but do I know you?"

"Oh, sorry! I didn't introduce myself. I'm Satoshi Morinozuka" He said bowing his head

"Oh, so are you Mori's little brother?"

"Yep, although he is a lot more quite then me"

"Hehehe he is, but its really cute" you said blushing at the mention of Mori

"Wow, my brother sure knows how to pick pretty girls!" Satoshi said blushing

"O-oh thank you" You said lightly blushing, when all of a sudden you were swept off your feet by Mori who was holding you bridal style.

"Stay away from Y/N Satoshi" Mori said as he walked away with you in his arms

"Nawww, are you Jelly Mori ;3" you said poking his cheek, Mori blushed a little before taking you to your sisters class, he still hadn't put you down, but you felt special, you felt like Mori's princess.