Kasanoda First Time (Lemon)

(( HOLY SHIT! I haven't written a lemon in a long time xD )) {{ if you guys ever want me to write a random lemon about one of the character tell me cause I might }} >> Also I'm gonna also have to write up the Haruhi lemons and the Tetsuya lemon so there might not be any normal updates for a while until I've finished the lemons << ^^Also I was wondering if you guys want me to include gifs and such when I do write since it is an update to wattpad, if you guys want me to then just tell me^^

~~Enjoy~~

* THIS IS A CONTINUATION FROM THE RITSU KASANODA CHAPTER!! I'M NOT JUST PULLING THIS SHIT OUT OF THIN AIR GO AND READ THE RITSU KASANODA CHAPTER FOR THE SETTING OF THIS FIRST THEN COME BACK AND READ THIS DISGUSTING SMUT!! *

His rough kissing continued as you moved your hands to his singlet and lightly tugged is asking him to take it off.

Kasanoda was straddling you as he was kissing you, he stopped for a brief moment to removed his singlet but then went back to kissing you.

You tangled your hands in his hair as he did the same to you. One of his hands moved down your body touching every last bit of you, his hands hooked around your back and went to unhook your bra, you felt him fumble around with the clips as he struggled to unhook your bra. You could feel him struggle with the task so you unhooked it for him.

"Thanks Y/N" Kasanoda said kissing your forehead. You held his cheek as you kissed him passionately.

His hands fondled your breasts as he kissed and sucked and bit at your neck making you moan and fidget.

You moved your hands to the top of his pants and began to unbutton his pants. You moved your hands into his underwear and you slowly rubbed his member in you hands. You could feel his kisses getting rougher as you rubbed him faster. He pulled away from kissing you as he moaned loudly in pleasure. You felt him pulsing in your hands and knew he was nearing an orgasm, so, you pumped him faster. Kasanodas moans got louder with each pump.

He soon orgasmed. His cum going all over your  stomach, breasts and the hand that was jerking him, you pulled you hand out of his pants and licked some of the cum that was on it as you looked at Kasanoda.

He moved down your body and took off your jeans/shirts/skirt and began slowly rubbing whilst applying pressure to your clit through your panties. You but your lip trying not to moan out as he rubbed you faster and harder. Kasanoda pulled down you panties as you moved you legs together in embarrassment.

"D-don't look, it's embarrassing" you said moving your hand over your private area. Kasanoda kissed your hand and looked up at you.

"Y/N, you're r gorgeous, you're perfect, no matter what" he said kissing your hand again. You slowly moved you hand away and spread you legs apart slightly.

Kasanoda opened your womanhood slightly and begin
licking you whilst still applying pressure to your clit. You gripped the bed sheets tightly as you neared orgasming. You quietly moaned as his tongue slowly went over your opening. Kasanoda could tell that you were about to orgasm so his fingers rubbed you faster and harder than before. You arched your back and curled your toes as you orgasmed.

Your struggled to catch your breath as you sat up and hooked your arms around Kasanoda. He pulled out a condom and put it on his large throbbing member (cause safe sex is important kiddos!! O3O ). You slowly moved down onto him as you felt him stretch your womanhood. He was fully inside of you, you moved slightly as got used to the feeling of him. Kasanoda held your hips tightly as you placed your hands on his sturdy shoulder, you started moving up and down with Kasanoda pushing you down on him hard. You both continue this motion as you locked lips and kissed roughly. You moaned in between breaths of your kisses. You could feel him pulsing inside of you as he was on the brink or cumming, so were you. You both started moving faster and harder until you both came.

You slid off his member and layer on the bed as he laced down next to you. Kasanoda wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close to him as he held you. You snuggled into his chest and slowly you both drifted off to sleep after saying I love you and one more round of fun.