He hangs out with you.....a lot

Tamaki: After your meeting with Tamaki he began to hang out with.... a lot.

"Y/N where are you going?"

"To the bathroom Tamaki, I"ll be back"

"Okay!"

You began to walk out of the host club to the bathroom only to hear footsteps behind you.

"Holy shit! I'm gonna die!!" You screamed in your head. You refused to look back because you were scared that it was going to be a murder, so you started running down the hallway like a maniac.

"Y/N don't run so fast I can't keep up!" You stopped running and turned around to see Tamaki following you to the bathroom.

"Where are going Tamaki?"

"To the bathroom"

"Why?"

"Because your going to the bathroom!"

You stared at Tamaki blankly for about 1 and a half minutes as he tried to get your attention.

"Tamaki...."

"Yes Y/N~"

"I appreciate your enthusiasm to hang out with me and I really like hanging out with you it's just..."

"Just what?"

"YOU CAN BE TOO CLINGY!!"

"Sorry Y/N..."

Tamaki turned around and began walking back to the music room 3 and by the time you get back to the room your hugging Tamaki apologising for yelling at him.

Kyoya: It was hard to imagine Kyoya being around too much but you found out it was possible. If you remember in the last chapter you felt like you were being watched well that feeling continued. Seeing as the only class you had with Kyoya was maths he didn't get to see you that much of the day so he planned to have the twins Hikaru and Kaoru follow you around to see what you were doing, then they were to report back to Kyoya about everything you had done. When you found out Kyoya was doing this you weren't too happy about, you also got really made at the twins.

Hikaru and Kaoru: (A/N their scenarios were going to be similar anyway but if you ask me to create separate ones for them I will :3) Since you were in the same classes as the twins they would alway insist on you sitting it the middle of them and Haruhi to either be at the desk in front or behind you. You didn't mind them hanging out with you at school you just had an issue with it when they appeared at you front door during the weekend.

*rings doorbell*

"H-h-h-How's it goin bros! My name is-"

"Is you sister Y/N home?" The twins said in unison interrupting Felix.

"Peeeewdiepie! And what the fuck do you want my sister for!" The twins started looking a bit scared when they heard Felix say this.

"Who's at the door Felix?!"

"Hi Y/N!" The twins saw you and instantly said hello and waved. After persuading Felix to leave with the help of Stephano and a barrel you let the twins inside. They were at you house the whole day and even slept over, the entire time they were around you didn't get much rest.

Honey: After Honey discovered that you could bake really delicious cakes he hung around you all the time and would continuously ask you for cake. You enjoyed cooking and making cakes for him the only issue was that started run out money on your credit card and that honey would ask you to make cake when you were in the middle of classes, you tried telling him that it was getting annoying but you couldn't help but feel good when he looked up at you with his big eyes and say:

"Wow Y/N- chan! Your the best cook ever!"

Even though you found it annoying when he was around you all the time you would still do what he wants.

Mori: Ever since you saved Mori from being hit in the head with a vase, he has stayed by your side and has ensured that you don't trip or fall, he was around you all the time and when i say all the time I mean ALL the time. When you had to go to the bathroom he would wait outside for you. You didn't want to be rude and tell him to go away so you allowed him to follow you around even though it was super annoying.