When you get jealous pt.1

A/N: soz about this being at pt.1 and pt.2 thing and soz about it being pretty short and only having Tamaki and Kyoya, I'm just really tired and stuff so Pt.2 of this will be out next week or the week after please enjoy :3

Tamaki: You never had too much of an issue with Tamaki and his guests because every time before the club would open Tamaki would kiss you and tell you that he loves you more than anything in the world. You were mindingyou own business until you noticed that Tamaki had only one guest today, you checked the records to see that she had booked him out for the whole week, you didn't mind that much until she started getting flirty and touchy with Tamaki. She saw you getting angry and starting getting a lot more touchy, you waited for all the other guests to leave until it was just her left, then just as she was leaning in to kiss Tamaki who was trying to escape, you pulled her hair and made her face hit the table.

"Don't you dare get so touchy-feely with my boyfriend!! Next time you do I will break you neck!! Un-book the whole week you had planned with him and request someone else! But don't forget! Next time i see you getting to touchy with Tamaki, I! Will! End! You!!" You screamed letting go of her hair and letting her run out of the host club. You sat down next to Tamaki as all the host members and their girlfriends looked at you shocked. Tamaki was shocked and didn't stop mentioning it for the rest of the day.

Kyoya: You had just arrived at the host club with Haruhi and everyone was busy, you peered over Kyoyas shoulder to hear what they were talking about you were also trying to get a glance at what Kyoya had written down.

"No peeking Y/N" Kyoya said shutting the clipboard and looking at you

"Naww you're so cute together" One of the girls said smiling sweetly, you couldn't help but blush at the remark

"Remember when we used to date and we used to be like that Kyoya?" A pale blonde girl said looking down sadly, Kyoya ignored the remark but you got a but jelly to know that someone used to be as close to Kyoya as you were. After all the guest left Kyoya turned to you and hugged you saying

"Theres no need to be jealous over what that girl said before" Kyoya said patting your head

"I-I-I wasn't jealous!" You said flustered

"Of course you weren't Y/N" Kyoya said sarcastically, he wouldn't stop teasing you about it for the whole day.