Things get complicated so you talk to me

G/N = guys name

I was laying upside on my bed with Ben (don't judge me :3) playing portal 2 co-op, When you suddenly barged into my room and landed flat onto my bed and started screaming and crying.

"Well, I have things to do so I'll see ya later babe" ben said kissing me on the cheek and leaving me through the Tv.

"Nooooooo, don't leave with this mess :(((" I screamed but he was already gone...

I turned to you and lightly poked your head.

"Are you okii Y/N? Cause if you're dying in my house I might get held responsible and I don't wanna go to jail"

"I don't know what to do!!!!!" You screamed turning around so that you were now lying on your back, I instantly jumped back seeing you face with snot and tears oozing out of you as well as trails of mascara running down your face.

"...w-what happened??" I said hiding behind a chair

" G/N told me why he cheated on me (or with me if you chose Honey)!"

"Ohh are you okay if you want you can tell me what happened, even thought I was saying what happened to your face cuz its kinda messed up, but we can talk about later"

You explained to me what G/N told you, and I was as shocked as you were

"Whoa that must of been a lot to take in"

"It was! Now I don't know what to do or how to feel or anything!!" You said crawling into a ball

"Why don't you just ask him how he feels about you? If he still thinks the same way dump him and don't go back, but if he can show you how he really feels, without it being sexual then stay with him"

"I kno! I'll just ask him how he feels about me!"

"....bitch i just said that"

"Thanks Fay for helping me, even though you barley gave me any advice"

"Bitch say I helped you before I kill you!!!!" I said smashing a fish tank filled with jellyfish and bananas

"...... Thank you for helping!!" You screamed as you ran out of my house and back to yours

"*sigh* I this all gets resolved...." I said walking back to my couch

"Same- ahhhh wtf I leave for a minute and the place gets fucking flooded! Fuck! I don't wanna die! I'll come back later babe!" Ben screamed before going back into the tv

"I have to clean up everything, huh" i said picking up some jellyfishes and throwing them outside to die in the sunlight...
I don't like Jellyfishes.... :3