Kyoya Oneshot (HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA!!)

A/N - this isn't part of the story line it's just a kinda short thing for my friend Anna since it's her birthday day so her name will be used in this one shot but you can always change that in your head so that it's your name unless your name is Anna then..... yea, anyway, Happy Birthday Bananannanana / Fabulous fake father / Anna !! :3 p.s Anna I wrote u a oneshot on the yt bf scenarios.

You were drawing some stuff in your book when you suddenly felt someone place their hands around your eyes covering your vision.

"Oh my god what happened!?" You said feeling the air around in front of you when suddenly you heard someone scream in your ear

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY FATHER!!" You moved the hands from your face and turned to see your favourite child (thats me!) shouting in your ear

"Oh it's you"

"How dare you fake father!!"

"How dare I how dare you! I am your father! I have raised you since you were born!"

"But you're not my real father!"

"I won a bet with Satan so he gave me you for winning"

"Whatever, if your gonna be like that then I won't tell you where I've hidden Kyoya" I said poking your cheek

"No no tell me! I was joking!"

"Thats what I thought, bitch >:3" I said folding my arms and pouting

"Anyway here's a pic of where he is have fun trying to find him"

"Is he in you attic?"

"... What makes you say that?"

"I can see Andy and Entoan in the picture"

".... You don't know where I live"

"I'll see you later Fay" you said walking out of the room and leaving me in there with your drawings, which was bad idea cause I drew penises all over it, I'm super mature, anyway!

You were walking down the road to my shitty apartment when a jellyfish jumped out of a bush and ran into a tardis.

"Hi Jellyfish" you said waving as she went into the tardis (I'm not a doctor who fan so if I get some of this stuff wrong I'm sorry just don't kill me )

"Hi father! Have fun getting your husbands back!"

"Okay thanks! Have fun with, whatever you're doing"

"I will bye!" Jellyfish said disappearing as you waved in her direction.

After about an hour of walking you arrived at my place, you knocked on the door and expected my mum to answer but instead you were greeted by my father... Satan.

"Hi sir" you said waving at him

"Oh, hello Anna, so uh how's my daughter coming along, she seems a bit, ya know, crazy" he said kneeling down and whispering to you secretly

"WTF did you just say about me!" I shouted from the attic

"N-nothing Fay! D-don't worry!" He said but then turned his head towards you and mouthed out the words "help me".

"Uhh, I have to go and save my husbands now" you said ducking past him and going up to my attic. As you entered my attic you saw Kyoya tied to a chair next to Andy and Entoan.

"So we finally meet" I say spinning around on a chair while stoking my dog who runs from my lap and back downstairs.

"Little bitch" I scream after my dog leaves

"Can I have kyoya back now?"

"No! I'm trying to make this fun for your birthday!"

"Ugh, fine"

"I have some questions about me that you have to answer!" I say as I turn to pick up some cards but as I turn back around I noticed that you had already untied Kyoya and had gone back home with him.

"Fuck!"

"See this is what happens when you turn you back" BEN says handing me a controller

"I thought I taught you better then this" Jeff says entering my attic

"Fuck you guys, masky and hoody are nicer then you fucks" I said as I left the attic to go and stalk / investigate you and Kyoya.

You were back at you desk with Kyoya next to you.

"Thank you for helping me Anna"

"It's the least I can do for you Kyoya, after all you are my boyfriend" you say lightly blushing

"Anna, I don't want to be your boyfriend"

"W-what?" You say tears forming in your eyes.

"I want to be your husband" Kyoya the. Kneeled down on one knee in front of you

"K-kyoya!"

"Anna, will you marry me?"

"Oh my god, yes Kyoya! I will marry you" you squeal as Kyoya placed the ring around your finger and then lifted you up in his arms and kissed your lips lightly.

~ Okii so this is not part of the initial story line this is just an extra one shot type of thing so it has nothing to do with the plot! Anyway I hope you enjoyed and a super happy birthday to my friend and father Anna! Thank you so much for puttying up with me for like almost 10 years which is crazy! Thank you for everything and have a happy birthday!! ~