He asks you to be his girlfriend (one shot)

A/N I think it would be easier to make this a one shot because I am not that creative but I still hope you enjoy and forgive me for this being late :3
?= your guys name

Ever since you date with ?, You both spent most of your days together either at school or on a date, however you weren't all lovey dovey with each other because that shiz is gross and disturbing, but also because no one outside of the host club knew that you were both dating but a lot of fan girls of the club had their suspicions and because of that they grew to hate you for taking away their precious ?, you knew they disliked you but you never knew how much until the "incident" happened. You were just calmly minding your own business and walking to the front gate of the school to be taken home until you heard someone asking for your help, you didn't want to just leave them, so you indicated to you brother in your own little sign language that told him that you had something to do.
"Hello? W-where are you?" You said starting to get a little creeped out.
"Y/N, right" a girl said behind you
"Uh, ye- ouch!" You said as the she pushed you to the ground
"H-hey! What was that for!" You exclaimed as you tried to get back up, only to be pushed back down. As you looked down as you dirt covered dress a shadowed figure in front of you. You looked up to see a girl with bleach blond hair tied up in a high ponytail.
"Who the fuck do you think you are!!" She screamed at you, as you shuddered in fear.
"I-i" you tried to say something but they would just yell at you to shut up
"How fucking dare you take ? Away from us!!!" The blonde screamed as she raised her hand and got ready to slap you
" ? Is probably only using you because he feels sorry for you!" She said as her hand rushing down in force only for the hand to hit ?.
" ah, ? What are you doing" the blonde said as she looked to see that she had just hit the host that she idolised. ? Didn't say anything to her he just turned around and picked you bridal style and took you away from them, as they just stood there in shock. He took you to a bench where he put you down and sat next to you.
" ?, I-" you started only to get cut off
"Y/N, I sorry...., It's my fault that they did that to you and I can't forgive my self for almost letting them hit you beautiful face" He said as his hand caressed your cheek softly.
"But you did protect me, and it's not your fault that they did that to me, it their own for letting their mind think of things that may or may not be true and that nobody's fault but their own." You said looking into ? eyes. He looked back at you and placed his forehead on yours and slowly kissed you, as the kiss parted he held you faced and said:
"Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, it took you less then a second to said yes before kissing him again.

:3 awww how shweet :3