When he hangs out with you....a lot (the twins)

A/N So someone asked me to do separate ones for the twins and since I always listen to you guys I have done separate ones for the twins, please keep in mind that this is before you were dating, anyway please enjoy :3~
P.S since I live in Australia, I am going back to school tomorrow so updates might be late please forgive if they are :3

Hikaru: You were at home by yourself and decided to play some Gmod dark rpg (A/N if you don't know what it is then watch maxmoefoegames and his gmod vids :3). While playing you noticed that you were being followed by someone so you did what any normal person would, shoot him. After he died you just went off and enjoyed your day, but then he started following you again after he re-spawed, so you talked to his this time.

"Why are you following me!?" You asked from your mic.

"Haii Y/N" he said and instantly you realised it was Hikaru. Once you heard Hikaru's voice you turned off your computer and went to seat down. Less then 20 mins after you sat down there was a knock at your door, it was Hikaru, who had decided to sleep over until school the next day.

Kaoru: It was the Sunday and you decided to sleep in until noon. You were peacefully slepping until you had the feeling that someone or something was watching you, feeling paranoid you quickly opened you eyes and thew a pillow at what ever was in your room.

"Ow! What was that for Y/N?!" The person in your room said, just from hearing the persons voice knew it was Kaoru

"Kaoru! What are doing in my room at 8:30 in the morning??!!" You groaned

"Well, it is Sunday and Hikaru went out to do something, so I thought I could spend the day with you?" Kaoru asked looking at all the knick knacks in your room

"Well, I guess we could hand out for a while" You said wiping sleep from your eyes. You thought he would just be over for an hour but he was at your house until 9:30pm and he left at 9:45pm, you enjoyed Kaorus company so you didn't mind but the next day at school, he followed you around like he was your shadow, and he came over again on the next Sunday and the Sunday after that. You didn't tell he that you were getting annoyed so he never found out that you were annoyed by him.