Your Nickname for him/her

A/N - So I am currently in the process of writing up the new character things for Tetsuya And it should be up this week, and I am also writing some super late Christmas scenarios soo I hope I can finish that in a few days as well. And I am also in the process for writing a new fanfic, it's a Yata x OC fanfic so that should be out soon as well and I also need to update my Yt bf scenarios and then post some more anime one shots.......... I am so busy and school starts in 2 weeks and I still have to buy books fml.....

P.s If you are a fan of black butler the I insist that you read CielPhantomhive010 Black butler boyfriend scenarios which I am currently in love with and love reading~~~

Tamaki Puppy (Because whenever he wants something he looks like a puppy and begs you)

Kyoya Glasses (Because he has glasses)

Hikaru Orange (Because of his hair)

Kaoru Cow (Because when you say the first part of his name slowly it sounds like the word cow)

Honey Honey Bunny (Because although he has grown he still has Usa-Chan with him)

Mori Taka (Because it's the first part of his first name and you think it's cute)

Chika Baka Chicken (Because he likes chickens and you think he's an idiot)

Nekozawa Neko-Chan (Because you put cat ears on hi while he sleeps)

Kasanoda Soda (Because one time on a date you forgot to say his name and just pointed at him and said soda and it stuck as his nickname)

Haruhi (guy) Haru-Chan (Because it's simple and adorable)

Haruhi (girl) Sweetie (Because you love her)