When you get saved (lobelia girls series) oneshot pt.2

A/N~ read pt.1 of this which is called "when you meet the lobelia girls" anyway I hope you enjoy :3~ again this is set in my pov and when I say "Host Club" in this one I am also talking about Kasanoda, Chika and Nekozawa

We were all outside of the Lobelia gates looking around for where you could all be.

"I have a map of the school for everyone so if we go in groups of three we should be able to find them faster" Kyoya said handing everyone maps. Everyone got into pairs except for me.

"Ummm, I don't have anyone to go with" I said looking at Kyoya

"This is where part 2 of the plan comes in" Kyoya said handing me a bag.

"Uhh what?" I opened the bag to see a Lobelia uniform sitting in it.

"Why me!!" I screamed thrashing the bag to the ground

"Well You are the only girl here so you can fit in with everyone easily" Chika said

"I hate all of you..." I said quickly walking to the closest bathroom and getting changed. As I walked out I shifted in the uniform due to it's stiffness and uncomfortableness.

"You look so cute Fay-Chan~~" Honey said hugging me

"Let's just go and save your stupid girlfriends" I said grabbing a map off Kyoya and walking into the school grumpily. Everyone had split up and gone to different areas of the school, Tamaki and the twins went to the main school block and had no luck in finding any trace of them there. Kyoya, Chika and Nekozawa explored the outside area of the school and again they found nothing. Honey, Mori and Kasanoda went through the sports block to look for ypu guys but they found nothing either. Since I was by myself I had to look through the entire Arts block that had a giant Auditorium, I stood on the centre stage of the Auditorium stage and sat down to rest.

"God dammit why is this school so big" I said to myself and luckily it was loud enough to attract the attention of someone backstage. The next thing I knew I had a bag over my head and was tied up.

"What the hell!! Let me go!!" I screamed as I tried to get out of the rope. The bag soon got removed from over my head and I could see all of the hosts gfs and the Lobelia girls standing over us.

"Omg... please don't pull up your skirt and reveal a strap on dick or something cause thats just.... ew" I said with a disgusted look on my face.

"Don't worry we won't do anything to you" Hinako said smiling as she pushed me aside

"We just want them" Chizuru said pointing towards the hosts gfs and leaving me in a corner. While they were guarding the girls I took the opportunity to try and get my phone out to call the guys. I finally got my phone out by shaking like a crazy and tried calling the guys but trying to call someone by using your nose is pretty difficult. I finally managed to call them, well at least I think it's them.

"Hello!?" I whisper shouted into the phone

"Hi?" The person on the phone responded

"Shit sorry wrong number" I said hanging up on them and them and then tying to find the right number, I finally found Tamakis number and called him.

"Tamaki!!" I whisper screamed again into the phone

"Fay? What's wrong? Did you find them!"

"Yes! Come to the music theatre auditorium thing! And be quick!" I whisper screamed again before hanging up on him. Not long after the call everyone appeared came to where we were, the Zuka Club and the Host club were having a stare off which gave all the gfs the chance to free themselves which was pretty easy for them to do, they signalled to the Boys to keep them busy while they made their escape... WITHOUT ME!!

"Fine then you can have them" Tamaki said turning his back on the Zuka club

"Yes! Finally we-" Benibara said turning around to see that they had all gone EXCEPT FOR ME!

"W-what type of sick joke is this!" She said looking around for the girls with the others as the Host Club also made their escape WITHOUT ME! The Zuka Club followed closely behind everyone after leaving the auditorium wich soon went dark leaving me inside their.

"Hello? Is anybody here??" No? Okay." I said quickly sitting tied up in a corner of the Auditorium. but luckily in the end everyone was safe and sound and the host club and their gfs got away from the Zuka club... For now *Dun dun dunnnn* :3