You ask why he cheated on you

A/N: hai guys!! Ik that your first time was suppose to be next but it will come out later on this week, i just wanted to do this scenario and a few others to clear up some things about the cheating one, so ya please enjoy :3~

Tamaki: You and Tamaki were sitting outside on the grass talking about random things, you found it relaxing that you two could do this but there was something bugging you, like a lot. It was about why Tamaki had cheated on you, you wanted to ask him but you were scared that he would react badly to the question so you kept it to yourself, but Tamaki knows you like the back of his hand and instantly knew that you weren't telling him something.

"What up Y/N?"

"Hmm, oh it nothing Tamaki, don't worry" you said waving your hands

"You know you can tell me if there's something wrong Y/N"

"It-its just, i was kinda wondering about, w-why you cheated on me" you said looking down at your hands

"Uh, she was my ex girlfriend and now my top guest, and I went to visit her one day, and I started to like her again and have feelings for her, but at the same time I had feelings for you. But I guess I couldn't contain myself and started doing things with her, that I couldn't do with you because I was scared. But after losing you, I knew that none of the things i did with her was worth it because i was doing it for my own pleasure and I wasn't thinking about you, and I'm sorry for that, I'm sorry for not think about you Y/N" You were speechless and you just stared at Tamaki. You leaned forward and kissed his forehead lightly, from his forehead to his nose and then his lips.

"Thanks for telling me Tamaki" you said as you then stood up and walked back inside.

Kyoya: You and Kyoya were hanging out in his room looking at stuff on his computer, you weren't going to deny that you were think of reasons as to why he cheated on you but you couldn't come up with any logical reasons. As if he could read you mind Kyoya said:

"Y/N if you want to know why, I did, what I did then just ask"

"Ah, Kyoya... why did you cheat me?"

"She was a friend of my sisters and my sister knew that she was over but when she went down to answer the doorbell, he friend came into my room and started talking to me about my sister. I used to like her, so thats part of the reason of why I did that, the other part is because I thought she could give me something that you couldn't, but I was wrong, your all that I'll ever need Y/N" Kyoya finished as he kissed you hand lightly. You had no idea how to react so you just smiled and nodded.

"Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow Kyoya" you said leaving his house.

Hikaru: You were watching Hikaru play Geometry Dash and watched him die over and over again, aside from the occasional giggle at his lost neither of you talked that much. You were mostly thinking about why Hikaru cheated on you, even though it had been a week since you forgave him, you started having thoughts that you may have forgave him to fast, after all he never really gave you a clear explanation as to why he cheated on you.

"Hey Hikaru?"

"Yea" He said vigorously tapping on the screen

"Why did you cheat on me?"

"Umm, well, she was my neighbour and she had liked me for a while so after i started dating you, I started going out with her and she did things that were different and things that i had never experienced before, and i knew it was wrong but there was something satisfying about it, but after you found out i realised that I lost the most important thing to me." Hikaru said putting his phone down and holding you hands. You instantly pulled you hands out of his and left his house without saying a word.

Kaoru: You were sitting in you room watching Legally Blonde (or what ever other movie) with Kaoru, you were both snuggled up next to each other and Karou was holding you. While watching the movie you had a sudden thought pop into your mind, "why had Kaoru cheated on?" You started playing out the scene of Kaoru and the other girl in you mind and you didn't understand why he had cheated. You didn't hesitate to ask him so you paused the movie and got out of his grip.

"Hm, what wrong Y/N?"

"Kaoru....why, why did you cheat on me? I tried coming up with an answer but I couldn't think of anything"

"I'm going to be completely honest with you, I don't actually know why I cheated on you, I just wanted to know what it was like to have more than one girl love me, even though, the only reason I had asked the other girl out was because of her body, she didn't have anything that I was interested in, she just looked good. But I don't just need looks, i need a girl who is perfect inside and out and a girl that I actually love, i need you" Kaoru finished as he leaned forward and tried to kiss you, before his lips could touch yours you got up and asked him politely to leave your house. Without hesitation he stood up and left, after Kaoru left you flopped back onto the couch and buried you face into your palms, you didn't understand what was happening and it worried you alot.

Honey: You were baking a cake to give to Honey tomorrow but just as you were putting the icing on it you started thinking about your relationship with Honey and how he didn't cheat on you, but he cheated with you, you stopped squeezing the icing and leaned on the table top bench.

"Why did Honey chose me over the other girl he was with, they were together for 10 months, and why didn't he tell me about her, did she even know that Honey was going out with me...?!" You thought out loud. You grabbed your phone and called Honey, you had to talk to him about this.

"Haii Y/N !! Whats up?" Honey said over the phone, you could practically feel his cuteness coming through

"Hi Honey, I just have to ask you something"

"Okii!! What do you want to ask?"

"I was just wondering, why you cheated on you ex and why you cheated on her with me?"

"Oh..... Y/N, It wasn't like hadn't cheated on her before... since i was with her for 10 months I eventually got bored of her, kinda of like how you get bored of toys, anyway, since I didn't have the heart to break up with her, I just dated other girls, and then I met you. The most perfect person I had ever met, I never thought that I would find the one that I would love for the rest of my life, but I did and it's you. I was eventually going to break up with the other girl but when you found out, I instantly ended my relationship with her and tried to get you back, because I love you Y/N" You waited 10 seconds to see if he was going to say anything else, when you heard nothing, you hung up without a word. You were so confused, it took you a long time to process everything that Honey just said.

Mori: You were watching Mori practice his martial arts, and you were amazed at how amazing his was at it, you wanted to try but last time you did you gave him a black eye by accident. You weren't really thinking about when he cheated on you, actually it was the last thing on your mind and you didn't really want to talk about cause it made you really depressed and upset. However Mori was curious as to why you hadn't asked him about it, so he just told you.

"Y/N, I cheated on because I thought you weren't good enough for me, but I was wrong, you're to good for me, I did it for myself and I wasn't thinking about how it would effect you, and for doing that I am truly sorry." Once Mori had finished, you stood up and left his place, without even a goodbye. You kept thinking about how Mori said that you weren't good enough for him, but now you are, you had mixed feeling towards the while situation, you wanted to tell Mori that you didn't want to talk about it to avoid complications, but I guess you couldn't find a way around it.