Chapter One Hundred and Nineteen

Y/N's POV

Somehow we are now at the day Rosie releases her second studio album 'To The Moon and Back'. I'm so fucking proud of her and I know this album is going to do numbers. The lead single 'Way Back Home' hit number one on the BBH100 and stayed there for 5 weeks. Also, the preorder amount for this album is over 2 million copies worldwide.

We woke up at the same time this morning and we are currently eating a nice breakfast together on the couch because we want to get our last bit of laziness in for the day. Hank was sitting patiently in front of Rosie as he waited for her to give him a piece of her breakfast. I watched as she gave him a small piece of sausage and laughed at how he just swallowed it without even chewing.

"Hankie, you have to actually taste the food, not inhale it." I remembered when she told me basically that same thing almost 5 years ago. I smiled at the memory and realized how far the two of us have come. She's literally famous and I'm making 6 figures at a job I really love.

"What time do we have to be at the company?" I asked Rosie as she set her plate down on the coffee table and set her head down on my lap. I also finished my food and placed my plate on top of hers as I focused my attention on my beautiful girlfriend.

"We have to be there at 2pm because the live countdown starts at 3 and goes til 4 when the album comes out." She explained as her eyes were transfixed on the TV. I glanced up to see an old episode of Spongebob on and smiled.

"I love this episode!" I shouted happily. I remember this one because it was where Patrick and Spongebob bought a giant TV just for the box. And it has the iconic 'imagination' meme from it.

"This is definitely a good one. I'm starting to relate to Squidward more."

"Same, but that's what happens to like... a lot of people."

"Wow, what a way with words." She sarcastically said to me as she looked up at me. I just poked her cheek and leaned down to give her a kiss on the lips. She sighed into it and I melted into her touch as her fingers glided across my stomach under my shirt. I got tingles throughout my body because of her acrylic nails.

"I love you," she mumbled against my lips. I kissed her a little more passionately after those words and slipped my tongue into her mouth, making out with her. She soon sat up without breaking our kiss and was straddling me. My hands rested on her exposed thighs and I rubbed my thumbs back and forth lovingly. It started to get more heated and I knew deep down I shouldn't let this get any further.

"Rosie," I muttered in between kisses, "we should stop."

"But I," kiss, "don't," kiss, "want to." I had to move my hands up from her thighs to her face in order to pull her away from me. I was met with a pout on her lips and I did feel a little bad because I knew she probably wanted it.

"You'll be sore and tired though love." She glanced at the clock,

"It's only 8:36am."

"But Rosie–"

"It's a good stress reliever too." She whispered hotly to me. I shifted underneath her and she smirked at me because she knew she won. I wrapped my arms around her and she wrapped her legs around my waist as I stood up and brought us into our bedroom.

"You better not have any anxiety about today after this." I said as I laid wet kisses across her neck, making sure not to leave any hickeys.

"I won't."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was breathing heavily next to an equally tired Rosie. We were both covered in sweat and the room smelled of sex. I rolled over on my side and looked at my girlfriend,