How they would kiss you

Adam Banks:

He hosted you up and you wrapped your legs around his hips. He held you up from your waist and you wrapped your arms loosely around his neck and kissed him.  

Charlie Conway:

He would have a tight grasp on your hip with one hand and have the other hand tightly interlocked with yours. 

Connie Moreau:

She would let you be in control and just place one of her ands on your side and the other and the back of your neck. 

Dean Portman:

He would place one hand on your cheek and the other would be in your hair playing with it. 

Dwayne Robertson:

He would be a bit awkward at first but end up  taking his hat off and placing it on the back of your head. 

Fulton Reed:

He would place his hands in your back pockets pulling you towards him.  

Guy Germaine:

He would mainly let you be in control and just set his hands on your hips. 

Lester Averman:

He would be very confident and be mainly in control. He would push you against a wall placing one hand on your hip and the other on the wall beside. 

Luis Mendoza:

He would place his hands on your hips and pull you towards him. 

Russ Tyler:

He would place one hand behind your neck and the other in your back pocket.