Chapter 47

Ana's POV:

Led across the sofa with Marco as the evident evening sky was upon us through all of such a small gap to the French doors, I let a heavy sigh slip out from my lips as I placed my hand on my forehead. Words cannot even begin to describe to you just how I am feeling right now. I have to admit, that if I had to, I would put the words onto like complete shit. All day now, in a strong sense, I have felt like this. Nothing less and also nothing more. Of course, from the moment I found out I was pregnant I knew there were going to be days like this. But, what I did not know, was that it would be to an extreme such as this. All in which I want to be able to do now is to sleep, sleep the whole night away. Or, until I am feeling perfectly fine again.

But for the sake of knowing that even if I do contemplate on going to sleep now that there is a likely chance I will be wide awake from the early hours of the morning, I know that not in a slight case is that on the agenda for me. The one and only thing in which I can do now in this present time, is to deal with the way I am feeling. And, if things are to get too much for me, I will just have to take something for it. Well I say take something, but that of course is just to mean to take something which I am able to taking in the fact I am of course pregnant. I have to admit to you now, that pregnancy is not the way they portray it in some films. It not at all an easy ride. Yes I know I am only in the early stages but I would not change it for the world.

No matter what a woman goes through during her pregnancy, whether it be good or bad, at the end of the day it is a gift. You are carrying a child with all of your own and your partner’s traits within them for the space of nine months, having them growing inside of you day in as well as day out. There is nothing more special than that. Feeling the little kicks they give you throughout the day from inside of you, the movements shown, that is enough to make even any man or woman expecting their first child smile. So no matter how much pain you are all to go through during labour it will simply be worth it when you have your baby in your arms.

Anyway, staying in the same position on the sofa I felt as Marco held me close to him, and in a second or two placed a soft kiss against my forehead. I could not help but just to smile all a little at the feeling, only moments after to have Marco move a loose strand of hair out from of my face and to behind my ear. “Are you still not feeling very well babe?” Looking down at me as he uttered those words while I placed my head against his chest I shook it, sighing as I really was not in a slight way feeling myself by any means right now. “Oh Ana, I wish I could do something to stop it. I really do.” I simply nodded my head. “But remember earlier on as to what your mum told us; that we’re all going out again tonight, to see one of her friends.”

The second in which those words were then to come from Marco I sighed heavily all in of a sense of annoyance and frustration, having completely forgotten about the face how we are to be going out soon. In all honesty with you, this is the last thing I need. As I mentioned just a little previously; all I want to do is to relax for the remainder of the night. But now from all the looks of things, that is not going to be happening by any means at all. So yet again I then was to sigh, running a hand through my hair as I sat up slightly but with Marco’s arms still to be holding me to him as before. “I honestly don’t want to go out tonight Marco.” I looked at him then. “I don’t feel up to it. Any other day, I would, you know I would. Just not tonight…”

“I understand babe, I do.” Continuing to look down at me then as he uttered those words, I was to notice a sincere look of concern and sympathy upon him. “We’ll just get tonight over and done with then you can sleep all you want Ana.” Smiling at me as he spoke right then, I in a sense of response could only roll my eyes and groan. All to follow that in with closing my eyes just a matter of seconds after again, and snuggling more into Marco’s chest in order to try and get as much relaxation as I possibly could before we would have to go out tonight. I have to admit to you right now, that although it may seem like I am making this so much of a bigger deal than it is, I honestly do not want to go tonight. But, I know I must as well also.