Chapter 59

Ana's POV:

Three days it has been, three days ever since that ever so dreadful moment in which Manuel found out about me and Marco. And it is safe to say, as time has passed by, I have still not at all felt any better about the situation. I feel horrible, evil, like a monster, and so heartless, as a result of all the pain I have caused Manuel. If I could then I would take what I have done to him back, stopped myself from cheating on him and instead have ended things with Manuel, before things went too far. By no means am I saying that the time I spent with Manuel when Marco was not in the picture, was not great, because it was, I enjoyed being with him. But if I am honest with my past with Marco it was inevitable that I would go back to him yet again.

Marco and I have so much history together, so much history that in the sense, nobody even in the slightest can compare to it. From being with him ever since High School and going the full stretch through what we did together, it was bound to happen, that as soon as we were to meet again, and as soon as everything in the past was cleared up, that we would only end up getting back together again. Of course at first when I came face to face with Marco again, not at all did I want anything to do with him. I hated the man for doing what he did to me, in such a strong sense. But seeing just how much he had changed from what I used to know for him to be like, something switched inside of me. So now, well here we both are as of in now.

Despite my strong and never ending feelings towards Marco though I do need to make all of this up with Manuel, I cannot leave things on such a bad note with him. I am aware that it is going to take such a long time to do so, a hell of a long time as well as giving him the space I know he needs to make sense of this situation, but I will try as hard as I can to get things in a slight way on a good note with him. But if my hard work with trying to do so does not by any means go the way I would like it to, then I cannot do anything about it. The one thing which I can say though is that at least I tried; at least I tried and was the bigger person in all of this.

Anyway, waking up suddenly due to the bright sunshine shining here inside the room just to Marco's room, I groaned and rolled over onto my side. Noticing how I did not have to be up for work for another ten minutes, the first time I will be going to work since all this situation is to have happened. So letting a small sigh slip out from my lips, I rolled over onto my other side, smiling as I saw Marco, peacefully sleeping beside me. I have to admit to you, this man, he honestly does look so adorable when sleeping. It takes me back to when we were all of a lot younger, when I used to sneak Marco into my house, for him to stay. How I would lay the distance beside him, watching him sleep, with a smile upon my lips all the while as I did that.

But enough of that, and taking into consideration how long it sometimes and usually is all to take me to get ready for work, I decided to start now. As I carefully and delicately got out of bed, making sure I did not wake Marco up in the process, and going to sit down then in front of the mirror. Where I proceeded to do my make-up, applying a thin amount due to how hot it is here at the moment, and then my hair. And after roughly twenty minutes or so then and I was finally ready, fully dressed and waiting to face the day ahead of me. So, still being all of as quiet as I possibly could be, I picked up my bag and proceeded to make my way down the stairs ahead of leaving the house, in order to make work on time. For once, that of course is.

Upon walking down the stairs though I could not keep my mind off of Manuel, and all which had happened with him a few nights before. Still to this moment – as you know – I feel ever so bad, and as a result of that this morning, it has put me in such a foul and bad mood. So as I breathed out in a way to show the bad mood of mine, I made my way into the kitchen, so I could grab a cereal bar to take with me to work. So, once slipping that and a bottle of water, into my bag, I headed outside and to my car parked along Marco's driveway. And, as I got all the way inside of it, and had turned the engine on, I began my relatively short distance drive to work. Doing so, all with that very same bad mood within me, and, I knew it would not go.