Chapter 62

Ana's POV:

Waking up the following morning due to the sound of my alarm clock going off beside of me in a way to wake me up for work, I reluctantly opened my eyes with a smile on my face. As a result of my smile, yes it was due to the amazing day I spent with Jess yesterday. It has been such a long time since the two of us had a day like that together; lounging about on her sofa and eating as much junk food as we possibly can while getting up to date with all of the new gossip in our lives. So of course, with Jess now being aware of everything to do with Manuel, it has given me the chance to have somebody to vent to whenever I need to about all of this situation. As of course, even though it happened days ago it is still on my mind all as of now.

Anyway, pushing all these thoughts to the back of my mind as it is done and I cannot do all a thing about it now, I soon got myself up, in order to get ready for work. Sitting down all then in front of the mirror, I began my make-up. Applying a thin layer of foundation, mascara and lipstick to my lips. So in the moment I had finished with my make-up I started on my hair as I began straightening it, fitting it to perfection before standing up. And once going all into the bathroom to brush my teeth, I came back into the room, and, walked towards the wardrobe as well as the chest of draws, here in the room. Looking through all the clothes, which I have here at my house instead of at Marco's, before taking out a dress and some underwear also.

So placing my dress and underwear down onto the bed in front of me I did not hesitate all in a sense at all to start getting changed into them, as well as slipping the heels I had chosen all for work today onto my feet, and placing my bag onto my forearm also. And, in the moment I was finally ready for work, I slipped my phone and all the essentials into my bag all before I made my way down to the kitchen. Noticing as soon as I had entered, how I was earlier than I thought I was, I decided to make myself some breakfast, to start off the day with. Making a bowl of cereal and milk up before getting myself a spoon, all just to sit down and eat it then.

While I ate though, in complete silence, I still could not keep my mind off Manuel. Only all in which I have done to him; the hurt, the pain, the heartache, will not stop swirling around, all in my mind. And from the fact of how things have been left between Manuel and I, with him completely blanking me, it has made this all worse. I want to make amends with him, yes, of course I do, but this is so difficult. Thus with that, I came up with such a sudden choice, all as I pulled my phone out of my bag. I was going to call him, to try to put things, on a better sort of way between us. And so as soon as I had got his number up on my phone I pressed all the second there the call button and put it up to my ear as I waited too. "Hello, um who is this?"

The second those words came from him on the other end of the line in a confused tone, I all in that moment felt my heart drop to the pit of my stomach. He had deleted my number, he really had completely removed me from his life. But then again who can blame him? "Oh it's me Manuel, it's me Ana." I let out in a small voice, a whisper almost, as he did not, even in a slight way, answer back to me. So I simply just took a deep breath in and then back out, in of a way to prepare myself to say all I want to say to him. "I know of course, how you obviously don't want to speak to me right now after everything I've done to you and I don't blame you at all." I gulped. "But, I don't want things to be like it, I don't want a bad vibe with us Manu."

"I deleted your number for a reason Ana, to not have anything in my life, which reminds me of you." There was a sigh to come from Manuel's lips as he uttered those words, causing for me to close my eyes and feel ever so devastated by it. Of course I do not want to be at all, in any sense romantically interested with him, but I would just like to be civil. "What you did to me Ana, how you hurt me, how you broke my heart, and how you put me in the situation all I found myself in, that night, there's no coming back from it." As he spoke to me then, in of a way, I could only but imagine that he was to be shaking his head. Something I know in which he had a tendency in due to all the time that we spent. "So no I cannot forgive you all at all."