Chapter 50

Ana's POV:

Waking up due to the early morning sound of Marco's alarm going off beside the bed, which we were both laying in, I groaned as a result of it and buried my face further into his chest in that moment. The last thing that I wanted right now was to wake up, to face reality after our ever so late night last night. When we first left the house to head over to the restaurant, all I thought we would be doing was going there to have dinner and then coming straight back in order to get a good night's sleep. But, of course, I was to be proved wrong in that case, in all honesty. As instead after eating we must have stayed there at the restaurant for all of hours more, talking about anything that came into conversation. But, I did have such a good night.

Despite having a good night though, all I wanted was my bed in order to prepare for such of an early morning today. Even when we got back to the house I was unable to get the sleep I needed, as the activities with Marco in the bedroom were something which stopped me. As tired as I was though, that did not stop me from enjoying it by any means at all. If I am to be completely honest with you, I felt exactly how I did with each and every moment Marco and I are to share; full of passion and meaning. It is hard to say no to him when I know exactly all is to come to me as then. And last night I had no power over myself to say no. Marco is all to know exactly how to work me up, how to turn me on, and so last night was no different too.

Anyway, just from the thought of last night coming back to me then, I could not keep such a large smile off from my lips as I remained resting on Marco's chest. All with my eyes then all to be resting firmly shut, the images of what I could remember coming back to me also. But, after a while of the constant smile surfacing across my lips, I soon felt Marco cascade one of his hands against my hair fallen on my forehead, letting me know he was awake. "And what are you smiling about at this time in the morning then?" His voice was husky-like, tired all as a result of how early it was. But in a result of his words I soon opened my eyes and looked at him, confusion over me as to how he knew. "I can feel it, on my chest." And so he shrugged.

"Ohh, I see." I nodded my head slowly in a way of response then, looking up at Marco all in a moment there from his chest. My cheek resting against it, as Marco was then to look back at me and into the both of my eyes. "Well, I was thinking about last night actually..." To which I only received a look of confusion from Marco just then, showing how he did not have even a slight of an idea as to what I was talking about. So I shook my head and giggled, for such all a small moment before I continued. "About last night...what happened in here...all in this very bed...with the both of us." As I uttered those words, in a rather unknowingly teasing tone of voice, I could not help the smirk which shortly appeared upon me moments after it all then.

And so the second in which Marco seemed to catch on to what I was going on about then, I was to notice as he showed an ever so large smirk upon him as well. Following it in also with him sucking on his lower lip after, looking deeper into the both of my eyes. "Oh, and what a night last night was for us." He looked at me, that cheeky yet seductive look now to be more than evident upon him. And I have to admit that just from the sight of it, my hormones were starting to heighten all severely. "So what do you say, how about we have another go with it now before we leave?" Whispering seductively also now at me, I bit my lip as a result of this.

For the sake of us catching our flight on time and not having to re-book, I knew exactly what I had to make my answer. And so with that I sat up, looking at him with a sense of apology in that moment to be upon me, as I shook my head. "You know we can't, just as much as I may want to right now, all how much I desperately want to actually." On the words then to come from me he looked back at me, nodding his head and showing how he understood, all whilst holding me close. "We have a flight in a few hours, and so we honestly can't afford to waste any more time right now." Nodding his head once again in a response to my words, I was to smile moments after as Marco carefully pulled me closer to him in a meaningful sort of hug.