Chapter 4

Ana’s POV:

I awoke in a flash the following morning due to the sound of the door to my apartment slamming shut as it ran rapidly through the both of my ears to the unfortunate measure of preventing me from continuing my once peaceful and once deep sleep. But not under any circumstanced did I allow for myself to make even a minimal amount of effort to remove my head from the comfortable pillow that it was resting on and nor did I try to acknowledge what was going on around me. I had no idea as to why I was not making any usual effort to get up as I usually do but it may have a little something to do with heavy eyes that I was feeling at this point so I guess I am going to just go with that. As well as the fact that quite frankly at the point the whole concept of being morphed back to reality by the sound of the door did not seem like my cup of tea by any means. Well not just yet anyway and so instead of doing any of the previous in any way shape or form I simply rolled myself over onto my opposite to begin stretching my entire body further out across the spacious mattress that occupied my bed while letting groans escape from my lips.

Although it was at that precise moment in which I shifted my body a little that I felt myself all of a sudden starting to come over as extremely confused as instead of being able to shift and stretch my body as far out as needed like any other usual time, I this time was unable to do so for whatever that may be. As once I had moved my leg in the slightest of ways I felt myself merely hanging off of what to me seemed to be a sofa or something due to the small capacity of it and that only but caused my confuse to increase the longer that this was going on for. So due to the confusion that was vastly starting to take over my mind I eventually gave in and faced reality finally by opening my eyes in order to come to terms in what the hell was going on.

It was as soon as I had reopened my eyes at long last that I realised that my previous intuition that I had moments ago was nothing but completely correct. As here I was, on the sofa to my apartment with nothing but a throw over bleat covering my body for warmth from the flight draft that was coming through the opened windows around me. And to explain that much further it did not take me long at all to come to the realisation that underneath this blanket I was in fact naked. Completely naked from head to toe with no essence of clothing on what so ever and that too included the lack of underwear. I was butt naked underneath the throw over as I snuggled as close as possible to it to prevent myself from getting some sort of chill from the ghastly weather that was outside of my apartment. But saying that, when living in Dortmund having weather such as this – a typically cold and immensely chilly climate near enough all of this time – it really does not come as a shock to you as you do usually tend to become accustomed to this sort of weather when living here.

Anyway, as everything started to sink into my system over what the hell was going on right now and as well once I had gotten over the more serious matter of being naked on the sofa I could not help myself other to feel my face portraying nothing but a look of confusion to express my emotions. And before I knew it my eyebrows had too been added into the mix as they furrowed, leading me to soon enough start to examine each and every aspect of the front room around me over this situation that I have just so happened to find myself in now. I was not looking around for much longer than a legal minute, maybe even less, when my eyes were immediately drawn to one area and one area in particular of the room shortly after – the rug that was not too far from where I was led across the sofa. As there in a big heap in the centre of it beneath the coffee table that was just about in reach of me seemed to be my dress, underwear, heels and clutch bag which I had worn from the previous night before. It was then at that exact moment once seeing the way that my clothes had been chucked down onto it that I felt as everything started to dramatically flood back to me as to what had happened and the reason I was here instead of in my bed