Chapter 48

Ana's POV:

The soft and comforting feeling of my back being stroked was to all of a sudden cause me to wake up from the deep sleep I was once a part of, a smile present upon me as just the same feeling was to carry on being evident to me. And so as I turned my head around to behind of me, I came face to face with a smiley Marco. Looking deep into the both of my eyes, right in that moment, as I smiled back at him. “Good morning princess.” Speaking in a soft and such a comforting voice also I continued smiling at him, feeling as Marco stopped stroking up and down my back to hold me to him. His arms wrapped around me as I leant against of him just in the bed here. “How was your sleep?” Still speaking softly, he pressed a kiss to my temple.

I looked up at him from my head resting on his shoulder, a smile still upon me as I nodded in that moment my head in a way of response. “It was good thanks babe, I kept waking up as I needed to go to the toilet but it was fine.” Shrugging my shoulders as I spoke then I was in a second to let a giggle escape from my lips, causing Marco to shake his head in a way of such a response to me and laugh a little. “How was yours anyway? You seemed pretty comfy last night when I kept getting up.” I continued to keep looking up at Marco, just into the both of those beautiful eyes which he possesses. And as Marco looked back into my own, like all the other times he has done, I immediately felt weak at the knees, as such a result of it all then.

“Yeah my sleep was good thanks babe.” Smiling at me as he uttered those words I was then to nod my head in a way of response, feeling as my own smile was to grow wider due to all a feeling of Marco resting his hand softly on my belly. “I know you might be quite bored of me continuously saying this, but I honestly can’t wait until you get even bigger.” Looking at me I looked back at Marco, noticing the severe seriousness as to where he was coming from with all he had to say. But I have to admit to you right now, with the thought of a large belly and a knowing of our baby boy or girl there inside of me, is it an amazing thought. So as much as I do not want to put on any weight, it is going to happen, so strangely, I am fine with it now.

“I don’t get bored of it at all Marco.” Looking back into his eyes as I spoke I smiled, all just to rest my hand on top of his on my belly a matter of seconds later. “I’ve actually been thinking about how stupid I sounded when I said I didn’t want to put any weight on.” Right as then, I noticed as he nodded his head and allowed me to go on. “It’s inevitable that I’m going to be putting on some weight, I’m pregnant for crying out loud. So, compared to what I felt about it a while ago, I’m actually ok with it now.” Shrugging my shoulders as I spoke, Marco all of a sudden looked at me shocked, questioning me on where this change of thought had come in from. “It’s just the thought of knowing our baby is inside there, inside the bump I will have.”

On the second those words were to escape out from my lips, I watched and noticed, as all a large smile was to come over Marco. And from the looks of things, it seemed to be a smile in relief. “I’m honestly so glad you’ve come to that realisation babe. I didn’t want to tell you for a while how I felt because I thought you’d bite my head off, but I’m glad I didn’t have to only for you to work it out yourself.” I nodded my head in answer, all due to knowing Marco was right about this in the beginning, but I of course being so stupid about the weight issue. “But of course, it isn’t like you can’t lose the weight you put on eventually anyway aren’t I right?”

I nodded my head in answer to his words, still agreeing with all he had to say, as the same of a smile was to be upon me. “Yeah you’re right, exactly that.” Marco smiled, tangling as then our fingers together on my belly. And that in itself, well it caused for an even larger smile to appear upon me. “I mean I can just go to the gym or something a little after our baby is here can’t I?” Marco nodded, agreeing with me. “Who knows, by that time I know Manuel will of course know about us, so I’ll actually be able to go to maybe even the gym with you.” Just as I uttered those words Marco smiled even wider, and I knew exactly what it was due to right now – the thought of Manuel finally knowing about us. But, come on, who can blame him?