Chapter 67

Ana's POV:

These past months since I moved in with Marco, have been nothing short of perfect really, if I am completely honest with you. From waking up next to the man I love each and every of a morning, when he is not at an away game that is, to watching my belly grow larger together, with our baby girl inside of it. Yes, you are right, I did just say baby girl. You see, roughly only a month after I moved in, Marco and I got the opportunity and chance to see where or not it is a baby boy or baby girl growing inside of me. Both Marco and I had our hopes set on a girl, the two of us desperately wanted it to be a girl, so of course, we were happier than ever the moment our prayers were answered to. We were having what we both wanted to have too.

So to this moment now, being just over nine months into my pregnancy and due now at any time, the happiness and excitement of having a girl is still there for the both of us. But, to be honest with you, we still have not come up with a name together. We believe the moment it is we lay eyes on our little girl that a name will come to us instantly. I just hope that this is to be correct, that this will happen for the both of us. But, aside from feeling happy and also oh so excited for the birth of our little girl, I cannot help but to feel so nervous due to this sense and thought of labour. I know it is something that every woman has to go through when it is she is pregnant, and that there are pain relief options there for me, but I am still so nervous.

As for things with me and Marco though, apart from how amazing it feel to be his fiancée all as now, things are as perfect as they could ever be with the two of us. Like I always tell you I know I do, he treats me like a princess, and that means so much to me. This here is all what I have always wanted off him, ever since we were together all those years ago but now, now I am having my prayers answered to. Things could not be any better between the two of us as now and I know for a fact when our little girl is here and when we are married, that this with the two of us will only get better. We will just be happier than we have ever been all before.

Enough of that though, and enough of the past few months, but here I am now. Led all right the way across the sofa to our home, the TV controller balancing on my ever so large bump I have to say, while Marco is at training for the day ahead of the game this weekend. I have to say to you though, being this late in my pregnancy, and not having Marco around with me, is a daunting thought for me. I did want to have Marco with me constantly, to be there for me, if anything does suddenly happen when he is not here. But, I know for a fact, that I do not all at all have any choice in this. Marco has work commitments, a commitment to his team, so I cannot explain to be here all the time. Besides, really, what will a few hours do, at the most?

But anyway, with a groan of boredom escaping out from my lips I sat up the best I could just here on the sofa. To be honest with you, I have been so bored recently when I took leave on my work for maternity, there has not been anything for me to do. Although, I try to make do of what I have here. So, standing up from the sofa with the use of the sides of it, I was just in that second to make my way into the kitchen, to get something to eat. Where I opened then the fridge and took out the bowl of fruit, I had made up inside of there, grabbing a spoon, to begin eating it once pouring some cream onto the fruit. And in that moment there I was just to make my way back into the front room again, to sit down and watch TV whilst eating too.

The second in which I did so and as soon as I sat down on the sofa, my eyes were then all to immediately widen in both surprise and shock. As the moment I sat down, the moment that I reached the sofa, I felt such a large amount of wetness occur in my panties. At first, then, if I am honest I did not know what it was. But the more I thought about it and the longer that I could feel it as well as realising how late along in my pregnancy I am I knew what it was. "Oh no, this can't be happening. Not now." I whispered to myself, not knowing what to do. But if I do admit to you, with my waters now to have been broken, I knew what I had to do. I really did need to check. So with that and in an instance, I headed upstairs and into the bathroom.