Chapter 49

Ana's POV:

Applying the finishing touches to my make-up sat here in front of the mirror, I tried just only to rush as fast as I could in order to be ready on time to go out to dinner tonight for one last time here with my family. But let me tell you, I have to admit that the relaxing day in which I spent outside by the pool has really helped. As I know for a simple fact that if I had not, then I would only have been tired all night. Although, I could have done much without the ever so awkward conversation with Manuel while Marco was sleeping. It was just the guilt inside me which made it awkward, knowing what I am doing behind his back, and also how I know just how heartbroken he will be when he finds out. But it has to happen, soon, I need to tell him.

Just the whole concept of telling Manuel really is starting to stress me out as I know now the time is coming, and fast. In a small sense I am afraid of the way he will react, what actions in which he will take to it. Not by any means am I suggesting that Manuel would even think for a second to raise his hand to me, but it is what he may do to Marco which is troubling me as now. We all know for a simple fact that if it was not for Marco continuously persisting then I probably would not find myself in the situation I am in now, I would not be in a relationship with him, and I most definitely would not be pregnant with his child. Nevertheless though, I am not regretting it all at all. Getting back with Marco, is the best decision I am yet to make.

Anyway, finally finishing my make-up I soon put it all in the make-up bag which I brought all with me here to Portugal. Standing up just moments after I walked over to where both mine and Marco’s opened suitcases were, putting the little bag full of my make-up inside of it just before I walked back to the mirror again to check on my appearance. But as I did so then, in a second I soon heard the ensuite bathroom door open, and there produced Marco through the reflection of the mirror I was looking into. A large smile pressed against his lips then as I watching him walk to me. “You look so beautiful tonight babe.” Speaking softly to me just in a second there he still smiled, wrapping his arms around of my front, and kissing my cheek.

In a way of response then to Marco’s words I smiled widely to myself, blushing as I was then to hold his arms around me. “Thank you, you don’t look too bad yourself.” Smirking just in a second there to myself I leant my body against that of Marco’s from behind me, the same of a smile still pressed up upon me. And, after a couple of seconds of those words coming from me, Marco let a small laugh out from his lips. As a result of it, I could feel him shake his head in a way of amusement also, causing for me to in a second turn myself around and face him. My arms wrapped around the back of his neck. “What? You know it’s only all of the truth…”

Winking at him as I spoke Marco only let a laugh slip from his lips a matter of moments after it, us both looking deeply into each other’s eyes. “Oh babe, that is far from the truth.” From a second after he spoke then I furrowed my eyebrows, in a state of confusion, as I waited all then for him to go on further. And luckily enough for me, I did not have to wait much longer at all. “It’s not that I ‘don’t look too bad’, it’s that I look amazing.” He smirked, holding then, onto my waist. “Just like I always do, there’s never a day where I don’t look amazing, I think you know that’s the truth.” To which I rolled my eyes in an instance, in a way of response to his words. Laughing and shaking my head in the process, as Marco then laughed along also.

“Oh don’t get your hopes up too much on that one Marco.” Winking at him once again then as I uttered those words, I softly tapped his chest, smirking. Where in a way of response just then to me he shook his head and laughed, holding me all that much closer to him all in of a second there. To the point where my cheek was pressed against his chest, a smile upon me, also. But then came the sound of my mother’s voice coming from downstairs to call both of us downstairs to leave, causing me to groan in response. So with that I moved away all from his chest, looking at Marco, with still his arms around my waist and looking at me. “Shall we go downstairs then? It seems like they’re all waiting on us two now so we can finally leave.”