Chapter 37

Ana's POV:

Waking up from the smell of bacon travelling up the stairs from in the kitchen and here into Marco’s room, both of my eyes were forced open due to it, the smell intoxicating me and to send me into such of an immediate sense of hunger right in that moment then. But if I am to be all that honest with you as of now, I just cannot help myself when it comes to food at the moment. From an ever so slight smell or even a slight sight of any sort of delicious food to in near of me I turn hungry as a result of it, but I guess that I should really have been expecting this. I knew from the moment in which I found out that I was pregnant that I would then be starting to eat more than I usually ever would, and besides, I am as of in now eating for two.

But once I turned on my side to face the alarm clock next to me on the bedside table, I as of in that moment came to the realisation that the whole concept of food was going to have to wait, I had far more important things going on within my mind. As looking on towards of the alarm clock I realised that I had woken up late, ten minutes late to be precise. Meaning that despite feeling this intense hunger within my stomach as of in this moment right now, it had to wait as a result of waking up late, I had to focus on getting ready for work ahead of all we had to do behind the desk. So with that I shot up and out Marco’s bed right in that moment.

Stepping onto the refreshingly cold wooden floor here in Marco’s room with only just all of my underwear protecting across my body, I made my way over towards the chest of draws I have of my own here at Marco’s. Crouching down in front of them in an instance I did not in a slight way hesitate to open each and every one of the three draws in sequence, trying with hope within me to find an appropriate dress and blazer ahead of today’s work. Luckily all for me though it did not take too long, and soon enough I pulled out a freshly washed blazer as well as a matching dress, pulling out any underwear in which I could find inside of all three of the draws before placing them down on the bed behind me with some heels and my bag.

Completely stripping down into nothing so I was completely naked here in the room I was to walk to the wash bin in the corner of the room, placing my dirty laundry inside that I will be washing due at a later date, before walking back to my pile of clothes again. Slipping on as in that moment my panties, followed by my bra, I proceeded to put on my dress also. But only to be sure that it was perfectly set out across my body to vaguely cover my bloated belly as a result of being so early on in my pregnant as of yet, before complimenting my outfit with a simple yet printed blazer. And so the moment in which I slipped my heels onto my feet and placed everything I needed into my bag, I was soon on my way down the stairs and long last.

The closer I became to the kitchen the more the smell of bacon intoxicated the smell within of my nostrils, sending me into more of a severe sense of hunger than I have ever been in as of before. Just from this slight but glorious smell of bacon I could not help but feel as well as hear the sound of my stomach making noises at me, sounding like a whale if you would, and to tell me just how hungry I was. But like I did not know that already, I have been starving all since the moment I woke up. So reaching the bottom of the stairs and being situated over in front of the mirror I picked up the hairbrush on the end table there, brushing it through my hair a couple of times before placing it down again, walking on towards of the kitchen then.

But the second I stepped foot inside of the kitchen I came to terms with the fact of it all of course to be Marco stood there cooking, the one which concerned me though may as well be evident to you, he looked as if he was struggling. From the occasion of him not knowing I was in the room I heard him hiss out in pain to himself as a part of his injury, and I was then to honestly feel so bad for him. “Marco, babe, you really didn’t have to make us something for breakfast. You could have just stayed in bed and I’d get something quick out one of the cupboards to take with me to work.” Speaking in an extremely concerned tone of voice I in that moment shrugged my shoulders to myself, walking over to sit on one of the stools here.