Chapter 12

Ana’s POV:

Loud moans were all but escaping from my lips as I bit down hard on my lower lip, feeling as the man towering above me filled me to the rim with pleasure. Pushing two fingers inside of my centre slowly as well as curving them, causing for my chest to instantly raise up and then back down rapidly from the captivating feeling in which Manuel was bringing to me. “O-oh f-fuck, shit M-Manuel.” Shutting my eyes tight my breathing began to increase by the second as he kept with the same speed to his fingers, only speeding up for a second or two but only to go back to the usual pace just to tease me so it seemed. He was driving me crazy, needing much more from him desperately. “P-please Manuel, I need more.” Begging with my eyes.

But the German still continuing to tower over me from above as well as moving his fingers in me at a slow pace did not seem to want to fulfil any of my needs, well not for the time being at least anyway. As he locked his eyes with mine while a large yet proud smirk took only just a couple of seconds to appear across his lips, from one crease to the next as he discreetly bit down on the corner to his lower lip – so he was led to believe, ‘discreetly’. Enough to send me all that much crazier than before. “Tell me then, why would I even think of doing such a thing when I can see just how crazy I’m driving you with this teasing?” Smirking still, he only increased his pace a little more but not enough. “This is all you’re getting from me for now.”

“Please Manuel, f-for fuck sake!” Yelling at him in a raised but screeched tone due to all his movements of curving his fingers into my centre, I started to feel myself getting frustrated with his stubborn façade he had suddenly picked up. So without any other words escaping from my lips for a moment I simply forced his hand away from my area, pushing him down onto the sofa I was once led across before getting on my knees in front of him. “Well if you aren’t willing to go on off your own back then I guess I don’t have much of a choice than to make you want to.” Smirking as I looked up at the German as he was led on his back in my previous position, I took him in my hand before slowly pushing his length inside my mouth.

And the second in which it met with the back of my throat I watched in awe as Manuel soon opening his mouth wide at the feeling I was bringing to him, smirking against him as he held my hair in a tight ponytail with his bare hand. Somewhat to be sure that not under any sort of circumstances would I pull away – not like that was my first intention anyway. So I simply continued to work my magic on him, looking up and into his eyes as I kept my lips wrapped around his cock to suck sensually on it. “Oh f-fuck Ana, shit baby!” Breathing heavily from all that I was doing to him already, Manuel wasted no time in closing his eyes tight, holding my hair all that little much tighter as he started to grunt loudly in pleasure as I continued with it.

Driving him completely insane so he was red in the face and breathing in and out for evident gasps of air, I increased with the movements of now both my lips and also tongue. Running my tongue up and down his length with the further I took him and out of my mouth, but my eyes never leaving his face at all times as a large smirk made its own appearance across my lips due to the sight of pleasure covering this man’s face. It is an amazing sort of feeling and one that I will never forget, especially not in a hurry. “Is this making you want to give me a little more than you first did then?” Still with that large smirk practically plastered upon my own lips I spoke out into the open, but with a struggle due to having a mouthful of Manuel.

Opening his eyes slightly to look at me as I watched that muscular chest of his raise up and then down from the corner of my eyes, I started to move my lips much faster than before all around him. Catching the feeling of him caressing my cheek softly as I did so, followed by his lips mirroring the smirk that was once upon my own. “Oh Ana…” Breathing his words out in a heavy breath as he spoke, his eyes did not leave mine as he watched himself going in and out of my mouth. “I-I’ll give you all that you want, b-but not yet. I want you to finish me off r-right now.” But of course I was not going to let that happen and simply pulled apart from his cock, smirking in a sense of proudness with myself. “W-why did you stop…I was close…”