Epi 1 : Lost in your music

Sam, Deepan, Roze and Surya are staying together rent a house nearby their college. They are well known in their Campus because they own a music band. They are very active in cultural performances and there are no history of them losing in music battle with other competitors.

After a long semester break their college is commencing.

First day of 2nd year for them. Eventhough their rented house has 4 rooms altogether. But this brats, will sleep together in one room.

Alarm rings at 7.30am

Sam : Dei Roze, alarm ah off pannitu poi kulida. Iniki nambe college ponom.

Roze wakes up and slide the curtain so that all of his friends sleep will get disturbed by sunray🤣🤣

Surya : dei mooditu poi kulida. Ippe yen curtain open panne??

Roze : elunthirici tholainga da. Iniki nambe perform vere pannanom. Meanwhile, he went to take shower.

Surya and Sam wake up and rubbing their eyes.

Surya : Dei ivana pathiya eppudi illutu potitu tunguran. Adichi elupu da ivana.

Surya and Sam jumped on Deepan and started to tickle him.

Deepan : dei I already wake up..vidunga da enna.

Then, the brats wakes up and get ready to college.

Surya receives a call from his mom.

Surya : helo maaaa..

Surya's mom : Dei surya, my friend's daughter joining your college today. Pls help her with finding classes and all. She is new to the college.

Surya : Maaa iniki naan romba busy maa..

Surya's mom : deii rombe scene podatha. Number send pandren. Ava peru srinisha. College poitu call panne.

Surya : Cheri Mathaji..

Meanwhile, at Sivaangi's place

Sivaangi stays with her parents. Her school friend Srinisha and Sivaangi joining together in Loyola college.
Sivaangi is excited to go to college but also nervous at the same time because she needs to sing a welcoming song as representing freshers.

Sivaangi mom ( Radhi)

Radhi : Sivaangi, elunthiri di. Mani 7.30am aachu. Inniki nee college ponom. Srinisha vere poi pick up pannanum..

Sivaangi : maaa I wake up ready. Irunga  varen.

Sivaangi took shower. Meanwhile, her mom prepare her favourite breakfast. Sivaangi is such a simple girl. She wears a pink chudithar with minimal makeup. She only needs kajal and light pinkish lipstick and she will look like an angel.

Srinisha calls Sivaangi

Srinisha : Sivaangi veetula irunthu kalambithiye. Naan ready aitan.

Sivaangi : just about to leave home di (actually she is having her breakfast)

Srinisha : cheri similar vaa

Sivaangi : cheri di inno 20mins anga irupen

Sivaangi had her breakfast and took her scooty to fetch Srinisha on the way. She bids bye to her parents.

At Sam's place

Sam owns a car. He normally drives to college with his friends.

Sivaangi fetch srinisha and both of them are excited for  their first day of college.