Epi 44

Makkale, had some time to write 2 episodes today. Later, will post another episode because I haven't edit it.

Enjoy reading...

Sivaangi POV

The next day morning. I woke up with a bad dream. I don't know how to comprehend it but I felt very heavy hearted. Quickly, I turned to see if Srinisha was there but the place next to me is empty. I want to see Sam. I quickly jumped out from bed and went down.

I saw Sam but Ria was sleeping on his shoulder hugging him. I went near him but there were alot of his relatives. I just went to the kitchen and had a glass of water.

Sumathi ma : enna ma ? Yen oru maariya iruka??

I saw her face was delighted. I know she is happy about the engagement today. I don't want to spoil it by crying infront of her. I hold my tears and said..

Sivaangi : apdila onnume illa ma..ippathan eluthuricha..

She caressed my head. I felt as if my mom caressing my head. I couldn't control my tears. I quickly ran up to the room and close the door.

I cry hard. I don't know why. Maybe it could be because of the dream or I miss my mom.Its been few days I haven't see her. I have never used to be like this.

Then, I heard a door knocking sound. I thought it's Srinisha. I quickly wipe my tears off and pinched my cheeks to make it alive and went to open the door. I didn't see who was standing infront. I just open the knob and turned back walked towards the washroom.

Sam : Siv..

I turned and it was Sam...I ran and hugged him tightly.

Sam POV

I saw her coming down. Her face was so pale. She walks towards me and suddenly turned and went to the kitchen. I saw her running up to her room. I was worried, quickly went up and knocked on her door. She took awhile to open it but she didn't even see my face and walked back. I called her and she came running back to me and hugged me tightly.

Sam : Paapa..

I know she is crying because my shirt was getting wet of her tears. She hide her face in my chest and hugged me tightly. I caressed her head and hold her shoulder. She moved back but still in my arms. I quickly wiped her tears..

Sam : paapa..enna da?

Sivaangi : I don't know..I'm feeling very heavy hearted and low since I woke up..

Sam : cheri..do you dreamt anything bad?

Sivaangi : I couldn't remember Sam..I want to see amma..she cried..

I hugged her and we walked towards the bed. I make her sit and I sat beside her..I saw her tears had dried off

Sam : do you want to speak to amma??

Sivaangi: yess, but not now.. I will cry if I speak now..

Sam : okay we call her later..paapa, go freshen up and come..we will go down..

Sivaangi: no..not now..

Sam : hmm cheri da..do you want to sleep?

She just lean to my shoulders. I felt she is uncomfortable and that will hurt her neck. I make her lay down on the bed and lied beside her. She quickly came and snuggled to me. She kept her head on my chest and hugs me tightly..few minutes later..

Sivaangi: Sam, I'm feeling so much better now..I don't know why I felt like that just now..

Sam : sometimes it happens Paapa..it could be because of the incidents happening around us and somemore these are the longest period of time you're being away from amma...now you're feeling better right?