Epi 17 : Thanjavoor Naatkals Part 1

They reached Thanjavoor. All of them got down the flight and walked towards the pick up point. There were total 8 of them and with lots of bags. Sam's father arranged 2 cars for them.

They reach Sam's house. Its a big mansion. He lives as a joint family. All of them get down and went in. The first one to greet was Sam's grandma..she was sitting on a huge wooden swing and having her betel leaves..

Sam : paati...with huge smile

Paati : ada vaa ya..inga parunga yaaru vanthurukanu..she called others.

He took blessings from his paati. Then, someone tapped him on his thigh. He looked down it was Ria. Ria is Sam's atte ponnu and she is 4 years old. He carried her and went in. His mom (Sumathi) ran to him and hugged him tightly..all his family members start to come out one by one.

Sumathi ma : epdi aiya irukka?

Sam : nalla iruken ma..neega ellarum eppadi irukinga ?

Sumathi ma : everyone is fine..

The boys have been to Sam's house before this for few times. So they no need introduction. He introduced the girls.

Sam : ithu Priyanka and Tarunya and this is Sivaangi he said with a shy smile when saying her name.

Everyone greeted them well. Sam's father (Augustine) so happy to see Sam. He hugged him and other boys.

Augustine: Mani (servant), show them their rooms..

So, the boys always settle in Sam's room. Mani Anna showed the rooms for the girls. It's right next to Sam's room.

All of them felt super hungry. They fresh up and went down to have their breakfast. There were variety of breakfast prepared.

Sam sat in between Sivaangi and Surya. Sumathi ma was serving for everyone.

Sam : pothum ma..ithuku mele sapta naan vedichiruvan

Sumathi ma : nalla sapudu aiya..you're coming home once in a blue moon. Nalla saptutu po.

Sam was so full. He had some paal paniyaram left in his plate. He knows Sivaangi is a great fan of paal paniyaram. He looked at Sivaangi. Sivaangi was feeling shy and eating in smaller quantities.

Sam took his paal paniyaram and started to feed her. Sivaangi was pleading him in her eyes asking him to stop. But he didn't care.

Sam : Sivaangi nalla sapudu..en ippidi vekka pattu sapadra? in loud tone..everyone could hear him.

Sivaangi : illa ennaku pothum Sam.

Sumathi ma : nalla sapudu ma..un veedu maari nenaichiko..

Surya : dei eppadi da unga amma ku teriyum? in low tone only Samsivaangi can hear.

Sivaangi: Anna pls stop it..don't say anything..(quietly shy tone)

Sam was laughing at her reaction. She gets up and went to kitchen. Sam followed her to the kitchen.

Sivaangi: dei en da ippidi pandre? in low voice while washing her plate..

Sam smiled at her and came near her..she moved back and hit on the kitchen cabinet. He blocked her in between him and kitchen cabinet..

Sivaangi: dei thalli po..we are gone if anyone caught us..

Sam : hmm inga ippa yaarum vara maatanga..(husky voice)

Sivaangi : deii podaa..she pushed him but he didn't move a inch.

He bring his one hand up to her lips. Her eyes following the hand's direction. He picked the small panniyaram that was stick on corner of her lips. She closed her eyes tightly. He moved back..she ran from the kitchen. When she was passing the family, she walked slowly like nothing happen and went to the room quickly.

Sam washed his hands and came out. The friends knew something has happened. They smirked at him. After the heavy breakfast they decided to take nap for a while.

Sam's atte (Megala) and Sam has special connection. She always consider Sam as her first child. She is so close to him. He will call her as Megala mummy.

Sam : mummy, aprom paiyan vanthuruken. Enna special?

Megala : unnaku illathata..enna venalum kellu..senjiralam da chellam..

Sam pulled her cheeks and lie down on her lap. She carresed his hair. They talked lots of things. Sam was damn tired. He drifted to sleep.

He felt someone came and touch his face. He woke up and realise he was sleeping in Megala mummy's room. That's when someone came behind him and hugged him. He turned and hugged her back. It was none other than Abi. Abi had tears looking at her brother after so long. They will fight like Tom and Jerry if they are together but will miss more if they are apart..

Sam : epdi irukka Abi?

Abi : nalla iruken Anne..nee eppadi iruka? I heard appa talks about Jennifer over the phone to the police..enna aachu?

Sam narrated everything to Abi. She was shocked.

Abi : Sivaangi inga vanthu irukangala ?

Sam : aama da..ava rest pandra..when she wakes up I will introduce you to her.

Abi : cheri Anne.. neeyum padu..I will wake you for lunch..

Sam went to his room to sleep with the boys.

TO BE CONTINUE..