Epi 16 : Good days part 2

They all woke up and went to Hospital. Radhi ma was doing alot better but she needs to be admitted in hospital for another 3 days for full recovery.

Sivaangi : amma come I will feed you.

Radhi ma : okay ma

Kannan pa was not sleeping for more than 1 and half days..so Sam helped him to send him back home.

In car

Kannan pa : enna achu Sam? Eppadi intha accident nadathuchu?

So he narrated the whole story to him. How he met Jennifer, what happen to his sister, the parcel for Sivaangi and the accident planned by Jennifer.
Kannan pa was so shocked. He thanked Sam for being there for Sivaangi and his family.

Kannan pa : rombe thanks Sam for taking care of Sivaangi. I couldn't imagine any bad incidents to two pillar of my family (referring to Radhi ma and Sivaangi)

Sam : don't worry pa..now she is in jail.

Meanwhile in hospital

All sat around Deepan to listen to the story on how they caught Jennifer. Deepan narrated the whole incident. How Sam's father contacted commissioner, how furious was Sam on finding her. Everyone got shocked when they get know Sam slaps Jennifer because he always respect women's no matter how bad they are. So, if Sam is slapping someone means first he is so done with their attitude and second the person they aimed is very important for him. So, in Jennifer's case she deserves more than slaps.

All went to had lunch. Sivaangi stay with her mom. Sam came in to the ward after send Kannan pa at home.

Sam : nee saptiya Sivaangi?

Sivaangi: onnum illa da..

Sam : amma saptangala?

Sivaangi: saptanga Sam..I fed her and gave medicine just now she is resting.

Harish came in with Mietra.

Harish : Sam Sivaangi you both go and eat.

Sivaangi hugged Mietra..Mietra hugged back and tapped her head.
Sam and Sivaangi went to eat that's when they realise in 5 days they have to leave to Thanjavoor for competition.

Sam : paapa nambe innom 5 days le Thanjavoor ponom.

Sivaangi: Sam, we need to practice first da..aama eppadi porom?

Sam : We can take flight from here and I will ask my appa's driver to pick us up..

Sivaangi: okay da..

All seem to be fine and back to normal.

They all jammed together in the evening and practice for the competition.

Srinisha, Tarunya and Priyanka also wants to join them in Thanjavoor trip. They had long semester break. So, all decided to unwind themselves. They decided to leave two days before the competition. So, they will have some time to prepare there as well. Also, Radhi ma will be discharged from Hospital by the time they are leaving.

After 3 days, Radhi ma got discharged and they also had some time for practice.

All were excited and packed their bags. Sam booked the tickets earlier in the morning around 6am.

The boys get ready and went to airport earlier. Sivaangi and Srinisha planned to come together with Harish Anne. Tarunya and Priyanka joined Sivaangi as well.

Surya : Roze what are you going to say to Priyanka?

Sam : aama da..intha tension le atha naan marathuthen..sollu Roze..don't let her wait for so long

Roze : I like her da...no actually I love her da..I thought of proposing her after our performance in Thanjavoor.

Sam : wow semme da..we will be there and arrange everything for you. Im so happy for you. Neega rendu perum semma pair..she is bold, you are calm. Made for each other

Deepan : like you and Sivaangi..you are quite and reserved and Siv is talkative and friendly..

Sam smiled at him..

Surya : nee eppo machan solla pore? He asked Sam..

Sam : Dei everytime I gather my courage and went near her but when looking into her eyes. My words will fall apart. I know she likes me..I'm going to let it go with flow. We will confessed when we feel the correct time..she is my everything da...

Roze : Dei nee engala kekriya..nee eppada solla pore?

Surya : hmm sollanum da..I know her since I was 16. She is very obedient girl. Her only world is her family. My mom would be happiest if we get together..

Meanwhile the girls walked to them..

Sivaangi: Hi da Samiee, hi annass..

All greeted back and sat together in the coffee shop. They still had 1 hour to board their flight to Thanjavoor..

Sivaangi sat with Sam. The boys were having their coffee since they came first.

Sam : do you want coffee?

Sivaangi: venam athan iruke..

Sam looked at her in confused

Sam : enga iruku?

Sivaangi point to his coffee and smiled. She took a sip of his coffee and kept it..
He placed his hand above her shoulder on the chair. She took his hand and wrapped around her shoulder and snuggled to him. They all took a group photo and chit chat..

Then they board into the flight. Sam was sitting beside Sivaangi. She fights for the window seat.

Sivaangi: dei Thanjavoor vanthona Paapa va elupu..in sleepy voice

Sam : ippo nee toonga poriya? He asked her in shock

Sivaangi: aama da..rombe tookama iruku..nee yen ivlo early ah book panne?

Sam : adipaavi..nee toongarathuka ivlo neram sanda potu window seat ketta??..how is it possible for you to sleep anywhere and everywhere??

Sivaangi: but I only feel safe to sleep in your embrace she said placing her head on his chest.

Sam : nee ippa nalla pesa kathukitaa..

Sivaangi: podaa..and snuggled to him and placed her head on his chest.

She was playing with Sam's fingers and drifted to sleep.

Sam took a selfie of them.

TO BE CONTINUED..

Makalae, Wait for Thanjavoor naatkals..