Epi 5 : She made me crazy

Dear all, this part is fully on Sam's POV. Enjoy reading.

Sam POV

I was walking with friends crossing first year block. Suddenly, a crumpled paper fell right infront of me. I looked up to the direction and I saw someone hiding from the window. I had my intuition telling me it must be Sivaangi. We reached to our class. My friends went in. I thought of letting know Sivaangi on my decision of making her as a lead singer. Also, it's just an excuse to meet her alone and spend some time with her😅. I don't know why I'm doing all this. I only knew her recently but my heart skips a beat everytime I see her. So, I told some lame reasons to my friends and went to her class. I talked with the lecturer ask for permission to bring Sivaangi to Principle room. I decided to play trick on her. She was quietly following and ask sorry for the paper she thrown at me. I controlled my laugh. I saw her face, she was so worried and nervous. I blocked her way by placing my hands over the stairs rail and looked at her. Her face became reddish. All her blood flushed on her face. I tricked her asking if she agree for becoming the lead singer. Immediately she nodded and say yes. I couldn't control my laugh looking at her face and I laughed out loud. She had a confused look. I told her the truth. She beats me and pushed me with her tiny hands. I just felt like pulling her to me and hug her tightly. But I controlled myself. She tries to run away but I held her wrist. She makes me crazy. I don't how to express my feel, everytime I see her smile. For the first time I wrapped my hands around her shoulder. We did the necessary things in the priciple's office. I enjoyed looking at her shocked face when I bought her favourite ice cream. Then, our friends joined and we went to auditorium to listen to some announcement. I asked her about Harish before she leaves to her class. She told me that Harish is her brother. I was beyond shocked because Harish and I have been good friends for sometime now. He have told me about his sister but never once I got a chance to see her. Later, in class. I received a email regarding a singing competition at my native place Thanjavoor. I forwarded it to her but no reply from her. I texted her to meet me at parking area. When I talked with her I knew she is also excited for the competition but her parents are so concerned on her safety. She decided to ask her appa once she gets back home. We bid bye and left from college.

After sometime, I got a called from her. I got very excited because that's our first phone conversation. Listening her voice in phone gives me different kind of feel. I wished to listen to her every day and night. She asked me if I'm coming to her home tomorrow to pick her brother. But, that time we were still deciding on the match and told her I'm not sure.

The next day I woke my monkeys up for football match. Three of them also sleeping like logs. I badly wanted to sleep too but I pulled myself out from bed because if I go to Harish's house there is chance to see her. I quickly get ready and went to Harish's house to pick him up. To my surprise, he ask me to wait inside his home as he was still getting ready. I don't know I felt excited, shy all at the same time. I walked inside her house. The DVD player was on and it was playing devotional song in mid volume. The house was filled with sambrani smoke. It was so divine. I feel like being in my house. I sat down in the sofa and took out my phone to text her and let her know that I'm in her house. Suddenly, someone tapped me on shoulder and greeted me. I kept my phone away without texting her. That was uncle Kannan. We started to talk, he seem to be very knowledgeable and wise person. I enjoyed talking with him. He had a great passion in football. He was a player during his young age. We share more of similar interests. I felt like talking to my own appa. He also wants to join us in the field today and excitedly went to get ready. Eventhough many things are happening around me, my mind still coming back to her thoughts. That's when I met Radhi ma. She gave me a cup of tea with warm bright smile. I thanked her and had the tea. I walked to kitchen and kept the cup there.

Radhi ma: aiya breakfast saptu po.. Tosai suttu tharen.

Sam : ille ma..poitu vandu sapuduran.