Epi 21 : Thanjavoor naatkals part 5

After the awesome night out. All of them were so tired. It has been long day but happiest day for them. All went back and slept.

The next day morning. It was a chill morning. Abi was in her room. Sivaangi went in.

Abi : Hi ka..eppadi irukinga?

Sivaangi: I'm fine da..nee eppadi iruka?

Abi: I'm fine too ka..how was the competition. Congrats on winning the champion trophy.

For a moment Sivaangi went back to their performance and Usuru narambule song.

Sivaangi: thanks da..nee enna pandra?

Abi : yesterday I washed some photos that we took on last Christmas. So, trying to place it in our album.

Sivaangi and Abi talked about their childhood memories and laughing together. Abi was letting know how Sam locked the door from inside while their mother went to shop. He doesn't know how to unlocked it. Abi was crying in hunger and Sumathi ma fed her from the window. Later, the neighbour uncle unlocked it.

Both of them laughed together and Meghala mummy joined them.

Meghala mummy : enna rendu perum ippidi sirikiringa? Enna pesitu irukinga?

Abi : Sam Anna pattithan mummy..

Meghala mummy looked at Sivaangi and carresed her head. Sivaangi doesn't know what to say because she knows Meghala mummy sensed something between them.
But Meghala mummy didn't say anything.

Then, the whole family decided to go beach and dine out for lunch today. So, all of them get ready and went to the beach. They played alot of games and took lots of photo. They had their lunch by the beach. While the elders are taking rest. The youngsters decide to play volley ball for awhile before leaving.

Sam was so immersed in the game. Suddenly, someone hit him on shoulder walked past him so fast. He turned to look at the person. But, he was wearing cap and he didn't turn back or even apology. Sam didn't took it seriously. He thought someone accidentally hit him and continued the game.

The girls are one team and boys are another team. Whenever, Tarunya getting a chance to hit the ball she ended up catching it. All laughed at her. They were teasing and having fun.

They were all super tired and started to build sand castle with Ria. Sivaangi felt very tired she dragged Sam to a side.

Sivaangi: dei semma tired ah irukku da..

Sam : cheri rest pannu ma..tent le amma, mummy ellam irukanga avunga kuda pesu..

Sivaangi : neeyum vaa...

Sam : Ria taniya iruka da..naan poi paatukuren..

Sivaangi : hmm cheri po (with sad face)

Sam : enna paava moonja??

Sivaangi: ehhh podaa with tongue out.

Sivaangi joined with his family and talking with them.

Mummy: Sam eppadi ma palakam? Ore class ah?

Sivaangi: ille mummy..Ore music band..

Mummy: ohh neeyum paaduviya?

Sivaangi: aama mummy. Naan chinna vayasula paati kitta music kathukita..aprama ippe amma class edukum pothu sometimes poi kathupen.

Mummy : cheri ma..

The others joined them. All took rest for awhile and decides to leave. They went home and fresh up and decided to sleep for awhile.