Epi 14 : Dark Days Part 2

Hosp staff : we are sorry to inform that Mrs Radhi have met with accident and in critical stage in ICU

Sivaangi just dropped the phone on the bed hearing that. Her hands were trembling. Her voice is shaking.

Sivaangi: Samm..Sam..ammaa..ammma

Sam woke up and held her face..he was so worried looking at her.

Sam : enna achu Sivaangi..

He noticed the phone was still connected to the call. He picks up the phone.

Sam : Helo, who's this?

Hosp staff : helo, pls come to Hospital ABC as soon as possible..Mrs Radhi met with accident. She is in critical stage in ICU

Hearing that Sam's eyes started to tear. He held Sivaangi's hand and drove speedily to the Hospital. All the way to the Hospital, she was keep on weeping.

They ran to the ICU department. Doctor walks out. He handed a agreement form to Sivaangi and asked her to sign. Sivaangi's hands were trembling. Sam patted Sivaangi's shoulder. She signed the paper and curled herself in waiting chair there and started to cry.

Doctor : I'm sorry we can't say anything now. Give us 48 hours.

The Doctor went into the ICU..Sam's legs were weak. He can't even walked to Sivaangi. His heart has sank looking at her like that. He went near her. Hold her hand.
She hugged him tightly and cried out loud.
Sam has no words to console her. He understands no words can consoled anyone in this situation. Sam caressed her head.

Sivaangi: Sam..Sam..amma pakanum Sam..amma venum Sam..I can't be without her..I want to see her face, I want to hug her...plsss Sam..help me

Sam tears rolled in his cheeks. He held her tightly.

Sam : Sivaangi, I promise you amma will come back to us. You have to be strong. Nee strong ah irunthatha amma  seekarama recover aguvanga..

Sivaangi just hugged him and crying non stop. Sam called Harish to inform. Harish and his father rushed to the hospital.

The moment Sivaangi saw both of them. She ran and hugged both of them. They try to be each others support system.

Sam's friend and Siv's friends all came to the hospital. All be there for moral support.

Sivaangi looks so weak. It has been 10 hours no one slept or eat. Kannan pa was totally shattered down. Surya was consoling Harish. Sivaangi place her head on her father's lap and crying non stop.

Sam walked away from the Hospital. Deepan and Roze followed him. He called his father and the commissioner of police in conference call.

Sam : sir, I don't care where Jennifer is..I want her to be in jail before Radhi ma becomes conscious.
His tone was so stern even Deepan and Roze had goosebumps. His eyes was red as fire.

Police : sir, we are trying to locate her. We will keep you updated.

Sam calls Jennifer's brother and told everything. He was speechless and shame on his sister's behaviour. He said he will try his best to locate and find her.

Sam asked Roze to stay with Surya in the hospital. In case Siv's family need help, they can ask Surya and Roze.

Sam and Deepan drove to Jennifer's best friend house. They entered in and asked about Jennifer's hiding place. At first, her friend tries to safe Jennifer. Her father slapped her hard. She spilled the truth..

Sam calls the commissioner of police and asked them come to Ruby Hotel..the police team and Sam and Deepan reached the hotel on same timing.

The police enquire about Jennifer's room to the receptionist. There was no room booked under Jennifer's name. They enquire alot and find two suspected rooms. The police divide into two groups and went to the two rooms simultaneously.

Sam followed the commissioner. They break the door and  went in. The moment Sam saw Jennifer. He is unable to control him. He went near her and gave three tight slaps. Her eyes were red in tears and pain. She fell down on the floor. His finger marks were visible on her face. He went near her and point his finger straight to her face and said.

Sam : don't you dare come near Sivaangi again..this is the last warning for you..I have kept myself calm all this while but you have cross your limits. Never in your dream think about hurting her again.

The police handcuffed her and drag her to the jeep. Meanwhile, in another room. The driver who caused the accident was caught. He was also arrested.
Sam did the formalities in police station and went to Hospital.

While he was parking, Sivaangi called him.

Sivaangi: Sam nee enga iruka?

Sam : enna achu ma?

Sivaangi: amma kannu mulichutanga..

Sam : car park pandren..nillu varen..

Sam rushed to the Hospital. He saw everyone were standing near to Radhi ma..Sivaangi was sitting near to Radhi ma while holding her hands. Everyone seem to be happy and relaxed. He felt relieved.

Surya : enna aachu da? Jennifer ah paarthigala?

Deepan: all over da..the police arrested her.

The brats hugged each other in happiness.

Harish : Sam romba thanks macha for taking care of amma and Sivaangi yesterday night. His tears rolled down.

Sam hugged him and went near Radhi ma. He held her hand. He couldn't control his tears. He stand there just caressed her hands.

Sam : naanthan varen sonna le..neega en taniya poninga?

Radhi ma smiled at him and signalled him to bend down. She kissed his forehead. He carresed her head while tears flowing down.

Nurse came in and gave medicines to Radhi ma. She advised only one person can stay here. All went out and wait at the lounge area.

Kannan pa : naan inga stay pandren..neega ellarum veetuku ponga..

Sivaangi: naanum stay pandra pa..plss

Kannan pa : mudiyathu da..nee veetuku poi rest pannu..naliki morning vaa..

Sivaangi nodded. The time was about 1.30am. Sam bought food for all of them. They had it and leave the hospital. Kannan pa stayed there.

TO BE CONTINUED...