Epi 8 : Im there for you

A girl gets down from the car. She wears a short black skirt with pink crop top with black denim jacket. Pierced her navel, ears and wear high heel. She get done with so much of arrogance slams the door back while wearing her sunglass. The whole campus was looking at her.

Surya : ivalaa

Srinisha : yaaru ithu ?

Surya : iru ma solren.

With her other two friends she walked and came straight to Sivaangi. She fillip her fingers towards Sivaangi. With shocked and feared face she turns. Sam hold her waist tightly and pulled her near to him.

Girl : ehhh paarthu vara matta? Kannu enga vechuruka?

Sivaangi stammered.

Sivaangi : illa...

Sam : unaku arivu iruka? Campus ulla ivlo speed ah vara. Vanthathum illama ennoda sivaangi kita sodakku pottu pesra nee..

Girl : ohh I'm sorry Sam..I don't know iva un friend ah?

Sam : ask sorry to her now..

His face was burning like fire and his voice was so stern

Sivaangi: illa paravala..vaa Sam polam

She pulled Sam's arm..he never moved a inch. He tighten his hands on her waist.

Girl : iva kitta ennala sorry kekka mudiyathu. Nee en ivaluku ivlo support pandre?

Sam : ippe nee sorry kekkala. I will report to the disciplinary department and police and I will make you expelled from this college.. unaku enna patti teriyum

Girl : I'm sorry she said without even looking at sivaangi and walked fast to her class.

Surya : Sam iva yaarunu theritha??

Sam : teriyum da..iva Jennifer thaana..

Roze : dei namma kandipa paathu irukuno da.

Deepan: iva enda inga vantha?

They slowly started to walked to the class. Sam never leave Sivaangi's hand.

Sam : paapa bayanthutiya?

Sivaangi: illa Sam. Nee enkuda thane irunthe..naan bayapadula..

Sam : that's my girl..he smiled.

Sivaangi: your girl ah?

Sam : ithu ellam nalla kelu...he said laughingly.

He left Sivaangi in class and asked her to come cafe at 1pm. The boys walked to their classes.

Roze: dai Sam, we have to look after Sivaangi..I feel like Jenifer will plan something against her or you.

Deepan: Dai enakum appadithan thonuthu da..

Sam : hmm teriyum da..fisting his palm hard.

All of them couldn't focus much on class. Meanwhile, a conversation between  Sivaangi and Srinisha.

Sivaangi : Deii Srinisha, what's up with Surya bro?

Srinisha : nothing da she said shyly.

Sivaangi: aiii KD..enkitta solla maatiya?

Srinisha: enaku terila da..I'm still figuring my feeling for him. I saw him first time when I was 15 years old. We have never spoke before. But my parents always wanted me to marry him since Surya's mom is close friend of my mom. But I have never even think about it

Sivaangi: hmm cheri overthink pannathe. Go with the flow. Try to understand him more da.

Srinisha : Madam, what's between you and Sam? That anger on his face just now. He was burning like fire for you..

Sivaangi : Nisha..enakum terile da..I like being around him..I'm feeling so safe and secured around him da. He is my best friend and caretaker.

Srinisha : hmm cheri da..nee happy ya iruntha enakum happythan.

After their classes, they went to cafe. The brats were sitting there. Sivaangi happily goes and sat beside Sam. Sam as soon as she came he hold her hand. Sivaangi leans on his shoulder and look up into his eyes. Sam raised his eyebrows looking at her.

Sivaangi: shall we go out somewhere?

Sam : only both of us?

Sivaangi: I don't mind.

He wrapped her shoulders and pulled her near him.

Sam : okay after college, we go somewhere..okay ah paapa?

Sivaangi: Double okay..

They had their lunch and discussed on their upcoming competition. First is the Thanjavoor's battle. Second is the intercollege competition. They discussed on some songs and planned it well.

Srinisha and Sivaangi went to class.
Sam and his friends went to Principle room to discuss something with the HOD.

After sometime, Sivaangi went to washroom. She met Jennifer there. She was adjusting her make up. As soon as Sivaangi walks in. She approached Sivaangi.

Jennifer: Sivaangi can you please help me with the eyeliner and I'm really sorry for the incident just now.

Sivaangi felt uncomfortable.

Sivaangi: yeah that's okay. Now pls move

Jennifer: I know you can't trust me. But I'm really sorry. Will you help me with this pls?

Sivaangi : hmm..can you pls move I need to use the washroom.

Jennifer took her liquid foundation and poured on Sivaangi's white top. She laughed while her friends joined her.

Jennifer: opsss sorry Sivaangi. I accidentally flip it over.

She left the washroom while laughing at Sivaangi. Sivaangi didn't bring her phone with her or else she could call Srinisha.

She try to wash it off but since foundation cannot be washed with water it became more hard to remove. Her white dress is so wet now. She felt so embarrassed to walk out. She started to cry, she don't know what to do, she can't walk out like this.

Jennifer POV

I saw him right after 3 years. His charm and style I have never seen in any man still remained unchanged. I came Chennai only to see him. I want him as mine only mine. But as soon as I drove to Loyola someone almost came and fell on my car. I got really pissed off. I get down walk towards her. To my surprise, my Sam actually defend for her. He asked me to apologise to her. What on earth is happening? Me ? Apolozing to someone ? Ohh S*** but I did it only because Sam is my priority. I want him at any cost that's it. While I walked to class, I hear people talking about me. I felt so shame. How can I apologise to someone? I won't ask for apology to my own family? Who's she? I felt so irritated. I sat in my class. Asked my two other friends to gather details on her. Everyone we asked told us that Sam and Sivaangi will be together always. I went to cafe. She was leaning on my Sam's shoulder and happily talking to him. I should have hit her just now. I saw other girls ogling at him but his eyes fixed on her.

I decided to do something. I know if she is around my Sam, definitely he will protect her as shield. That's when, she came to washroom. I acted like I realised my mistake. But she seem to avoid me. I poured my foundation on her white top. I know that's not enough for her. She needs to suffer more. But for that I need to plan well. Sam is for me only for me.

TO BE CONTINUED..