Epi 32 : The whole day with you (part 2)

They went to a mall. She never let his hand. It was like she didn't want him to move from her even for a second.

Sivaangi: Samiee, vaa naan unakaga shop pandren..I will buy for you something..

Sam : yen paapa?..athellam vena..

Sivaangi : naan vaangi kuduka kudatha?

Sam : illa apadilla..cheri then I will shop for you too

Sivaangi: okay..First let's go and buy for you..

They went to men's department. Sivaangi was choosing shirt for him and Sam was helping her to choose for him. They choose about 5 shirts and went to the fitting room. Sam went in and started to try. Sivaangi was waiting outside of his fitting room.

Sivaangi : Sam show me all the shirts. I want to see everything on you..

Sam : cheri di..

After he change the first shirt, he came out and show her..

Sivaangi : hmmm next change pannu..ithu 50 - 50 ya iruku..

Sam : cheringa madam..

He changed another one and show to her.

Sivaangi: ithu supera iruku..list le vechipom..nee poi aduthu change pannu..

He raised his eyebrows and look at her. She was folding her hands and standing.

Sivaangi: enna da pakura?

Sam : enaku kashtama iruku everytime to come out...

Sivaangi: so??

Sam : nee ulla iruntha nalla irukum..

He pulled her in and lock the door.

Sivaangi : dei, naan veliya poren da..nee kalaile irunthu seriyave ille...

Sam : athellam mudiyathu..(in his base voice)

Sivaangi: okay I will turn and close my eyes. After you change you let me know..

Sam : hmm pakalam..

She closed her eyes tightly and her cheeks were so red as tomatoes. He came near her and block her in between him and the mirror. She didn't open her eyes at all. He went so near to her..hold her waist and pull towards him. She hit his bare chest. She thought he is going to kiss her but he slight his hands under her shirt and pinched her waist. She open her eyes and looked at him in shock.

Sivaangi: Sammm (in low husky tone)

Sam : hmmmm

Sivaangi: I thought you will..you will..

Sam : what you think I will do ??? (Base voice)

Sivaangi: onnum ille..podaa.. she said in shy

She turned to the mirror and closed her eyes.

Sivaangi: dei, seekarama change pannu da..

Sam change to another shirt and show to her. All the while she was blushing hard. He was enjoying the look on her. They chose 2 out of 5 and decide to get out.

Sivaangi: cheri vaa veliya polam

Sam pulled her and pecked her cheeks. He go out first, she followed him. She pay the bill and they decides to shop for her.

They went to ladies department. Sam decides to buy a dress for her birthday.

Sam : paapa, nee un birthday ku dress eduthuko..