Epi 35 : Intercollege competition

The next day morning, Sam called Sivaangi.

Sam : paapa, nee ready ah iru..nanga vanthu pickup pannikirom.

Sivaangi: ahhn okay da..neega ellam ready aitu varingala? Ille you all will be getting ready there?

Sam : angathan da..namaluku room allocation iruku..

Sivaangi: okay..naanum angaya ready aaguran.

Sam came with his friends to pick her up and went to the venue.

Sivaangi was in separate room and the boys were in another room. Before leaving Sivaangi in to her room

Sam : paapa, nee change pannitu room ku vaa..taniya irukatha..

Sivaangi: Okay Samiee

45 minutes later

The boys got ready and waiting for Sivaangi. Sivaangi called Sam..

Sam : sollu da..

Sivaangi: dei, srinisha call panne..without entry pass she couldn't come to the backstage..

Sam : okay..we can meet her after our performance..

Sivaangi: athu teriyum da..ahnn..ahnn..

Sam : ennadi ilukura..sollu seekarama..

Sivaangi: illa ennoda dress button da..athannn..

Sam : ohh irunga madam naan varen..

Sivaangi: cheri vaa

Sam went and knocked her room. She open the door in half and hides behind the door. Sam came in..

He was amazed and bowled over her beauty. She did a minimal make up and simple hairdo but looks like an angel. She had a shy smile on corner of her lips.

He close the door behind them and went near her.

Sivaangi : Sammm (in low voice)

Sam : hmmm..cheri turn pannu..

He placed his hands on her shoulder and twist her. She got goosebumps. He quickly button up the dress and hugged her from behind. She placed her hands on his hands and both of them admired each others reflection in the mirror. Without moving from him  she turns and face him, tiptoed and kiss his forehead. He hold her by her waist and she hold his strong shoulders.

Sivaangi: all the very best da..nee kandipa naala paduva enaku teiryum. Definitely, intha stage unaku life changing ah irukum. This is your dream to sing infront of your idol. I'm so proud of you da.

Sam : thanks paapa..all the best to you too..unakum intha stage kandipa life changing ah irukum. You're the best..

Sivaangi : dei, iru varen..unaku oru surprise iruku.

She went to her bag and took something out.

Sivaangi : Samiee, show me your hand..

He extend his hand. She bought a customised leather knitted multilayer wrist band for him. He got really excited and she help him wore it.

Sivaangi : unaku pudichiruka?

Sam : supera iruku da..eppa vanguna? En kudathana iruntha..

Sivaangi : athellam apdithan..she chuckled

He pecked her forehead..

Sam : thank you baby..

Sivaangi : polama?

They went out..He put his hand around her shoulder and walked with her. It seems like he is being protective over her.

Sivaangi: dei, yaarachum paaka poranga??

Sam : paravale di..friends can hold each other

Sivaangi : yes friends can hold Samiee...but your touch makes me blush and gives me goosebumps. People will notice that da..

Sam : but you look awesome di..I can't be away from you..

Sivaangi : Samieee...you look like a rocking star too da..I don't know how am I going to save you from girls ogling at you..but you don't stare at them okay..I will kill you..

Sam : hmmm pakathan innocent..nee pandrathellam ennaku thaan teriyum..

Sivaangi: hahaha Samiee..

They went to their friends and took lots of pics. All of them did a group hug and wish the best for each and everyone.

The coordinator invite them to the stage. They saw the music star Sid Sriram on the grand judging panel. All of them got goosebumps. They introduced themselves and did a group hug and went to their marked places.

Srinisha, Tarunya and Priyanka were sitting on the front row and cheering for them. The stage was set on fire. Sam and Sivaangi were so immersed in the music and singing from their soul.

The audience were cheering for them. All of them give their full effort. Sam's Ennadi Mayavi was mind blowing. The audience sang together with him. They flashed lights to show their support to him and the band. He was so immersed in the song.

The last song was Kadhaipoma. Samsivaangi were looking at each other for every line while singing. It seems like the song was created for them. The lyrics, the emotion of song and their expressions in eyes gave the best outcome. Love is not something that always needs words and actions to express. Sometimes, it's only need emotions to feel. The best way to see love is through the eyes.

They are done with the final songs. The audience were cheering non stop for them. All group hugged again and wait for the judgement.

Sid Sriram: MIND BLOWING PERFORMANCE guysss..I felt like I was in a concert and some great professional singers are performing..

Samsivaangi and the boys are so happy hearing that.

Sid Sriram: ohh man..you're Sam Vishal right..Great singing..keep going..

Sivaangi was jumping hearing that. She is more happier than Sam

They thanked the judging panel and went to the backstage..

All were super happy and hugs each other. They took some pics for memories.

After all the performance. They were invited  to the stage to announce the champion.

They knew they have given their best but there is slight tension in everyone's face. They hold each others hand and stand in a row.  Sid Sriram went up to the stage to announce the winner. All their heartbeats were increasing. Most of the audience are cheering for Sam's band. Tarunya, Priyanka and Srinisha praying hard to make their friends win..

There was a countdown from 10..Sid sriram took the mic and announced the winner. Its none other than Sam's band. All are jumping and hugging each other in happiness. They went forward to receive the champion trophy with money voucher. Sid Sriram pat on Sam's shoulder..Sivaangi was looking at it happily..the boys were hugging each other...they took a selfie with Sid Sriram. All cheered for them. They happily went down the stage. Their fans try to take picture with them. All surround them. They smiled for the photos until their cheeks get numbed.

Srinisha, Tarunya and Priyanka joined them.  They all decide to have dinner in a resort nearby a beach.

TO BE CONTINUED...