Epi 19 : Thanjavoor Naatkals part 3

They rode back home. They silently sneak into their home. Everyone was still sleeping. Suddenly, Sivaangi feel some nudging on her thighs. She looked down. It was Ria. She carried her.

Sam : Ria nee tungalaya chellam?

Ria jumped to Sam from Sivaangi. Sam brought her to Meghala mummy room. Sivaangi followed him. They walk silently.

He slowly open Meghala mummy room. She was sleeping. The moment she hear the door sound. She woke up. Ria was with Sam.

Mummy : achoo Sam unna disturb pannitala ?

Sam : ille mummy. Neega padunga..bye Ria..nee thoogu..he placed her near Meghala mummy.

Realising its already morning. Meghala mummy woke up from bed.

Sivaangi: bye Ria paapa..

Ria : bye paapa..

Sivaangi: neethan da paapa..you can call me akka..

Ria : Sam mama maatum ungala paapa solranga..

Sivaangi got shocked by her reply. Sam was looking at Meghala mummy. Meghala mummy chuckled at both. They walk fast out from the room. Sivaangi ran and went to her room. She decided to sleep for awhile. 

Everyone woke and getting ready for the competition.
Tarunya, Priyanka and Srinisha get ready early and they went down to have breakfast.

Sivaangi was getting ready alone in the room. She tied her half saree but she couldn't pin it at her shoulder. She took her phone to call Srinisha. Suddenly, she heard someone knocking the room. She left her phone on bed and went to open it. It was Sam.

Sivaangi POV

I still couldn't believe this day. The very first time, we kissed together. The feeling when he is around me is amazing. I'm going to let it flow on its own. But I know I can't be without him. Sometimes, he makes me feel like baby. He wouldn't say no to anything I ask for. Sometimes, he make me realise the feminine inside me. He is the only person to know both my extremes. He is really someone so special in my life. I feel the world is under me when I'm in his arm. His eyes speaks alot than his words. I could see care, love, affection all in once in his eyes. I know I love him but I'm still finding words for it.

I was thinking all this.. while getting ready for the competition. I couldn't pin the saree pallu on my shoulder. I already did my hair and my simple go to make up. I took my phone to call Srinisha. That's when I heard a knock. For my surprise, it was Sam. He came in quickly and locked the door. He look awesome in the yellow kurta. His smile is his biggest asset.

Sivaangi: enna da pandra inga?

Sam : nee yendi ivolo alaga iruka?

Sivaangi : neeyum than...paaka Greek god maari irukka.

He chuckled and walk towards me. I hit a wall behind me. I know he is going to do something. My hands automatically hold the half saree pallu on my shoulder.

Sam : ennadi pandra? in husky voice

Sivaangi: I haven't pin yet. I was about to call Srinisha. You came in.

He came near me. I felt his hot breath on my face.

Sam : come I will pin it (in husky voice)

Sivaangi : Sammmm, I will call Srinisha.

Sam : Chupp..I didn't ask your permission.

He held my shoulder and turn me back. I was breathing heavily. Eventhough, only two of us in that big room. But I felt suffocated.