Epi 48

Surya, Srinisha, Deepan and Tarunya went out somewhere. Priyanka have a relative in Thanjavoor. She dragged Roze to meet them.

Sivaangi was cleaning the messed up room. Their clothes, accessories and make up products everything were scattered around. She was cleaning it. They have to leave in another two days. So, it will be helpful if she start to look for the things to pack up..

Sam came in to see her.

Sam : enna paapa pandra?

Sivaangi : room clean pandren da..things ellam scattered ah iruku..

Sam helped her in cleaning. He was folding her clothes. Sivaangi was arranging the make up products and accessories.

Sam : paapa, I spoke to appa just now..

Sivaangi : about what? Jennifer case?

Sam : yes Siv, Kumar and Velan turned to be approver. So, the case is really strong for our side. Appa is trying hard to get justice for Radhima's accident and to find the gang that try to assault me in Chennai..

Sivaangi: hmm, so are they starting the  investigation back?

Sam : yes Siv..Paapa, also I want to talk with you something important..

He was sitting on the couch. She came and sat beside him..

Sivaangi : sollu Sam..

Sam : Siv, what do you think about taking over appa's business?

Sivaangi : how about music?

Sam : I'm not leaving it da..definitely music is my passion. I will build a career in music but appa wants me to take over his business. Abi is still young. He wants me to learn it and developed it..

Sivaangi: are you interested in doing that ??

Sam : I would say yes Siv but I don't have any experience handling businesses. Also, my appa sacrifice alot to build this wealth for us. I don't want to spoil it without having any knowledge..I'm in dilemma Siv.

Sivaangi pat Sam's shoulder..

Sivaangi : I totally understand you da..First of all I know music is your passion and definitely you're going to put your heart and soul into it and will definitely succeed in it. About, the family business. You don't have to take control immediately. First go to the office and learn about the business..attend the meetings, follow your appa to all the conferences if you can..slowly, you will learn it da..

Sam : okay Siv..I will take it slow..

Sivaangi : yes Sam, take it slow and steady. You need to understand the market before making any decisions. Take time to learn. You're still young. I'm sure appa will guide you through all. So, don't worry..but at the same time manage your time to develop your music..

Sam : for sure Siv, I'm much more clearer after talking to you..

He ruffled her hair.

Sivaangi: I'm always there for you da. Im happy to see you grow and  I like to see when you're being responsible..also, I'm very sure you will excel in both business and music..

Sam : paapa, you're not paapa anymore..you're becoming more matured..I love to see this..

Sivaangi : but don't stop calling me paapa pls..I love you for that.. (with her cute pout face)

Sam : you love me for that??

Sivaangi: not like that Samiee..I like when you call me paapa..I'm your paapa..