Epi 10 : Friends time

Morning sun rises..

Sivaangi woke up and see she was actually clutching Sam's jacket and sleeping. She kept it in her cupboard and get ready to campus.

In campus. As usual Sam was waiting for Sivaangi. They really have no mood to go class today. Srinisha fetched Sivaangi and came to campus.

Sam : dei iniki class ponuma ??

Deepan : dei engayachum polama?

Meanwhile Sivaangi and Srinisha came to them.

Sivaangi : ennaku iniki class pogave pidikila..

Sam : we also talking about that..

Sivaangi : shall we go somewhere?

Srinisha: we have to send assignment di..maranthutiya? Due date is today.

Sivaangi: okay. We go and kept it on the lecturer's table then we will leave the college..okay ah?

Srinisha: okay done.

Roze : We will wait here. Faster you guys go and come.

Sivaangi and Srinisha ran to the lecturer's room. He was not at his place. They kept their assignment and turned back only to see the lecturer was waiting behind them. Both of their face gone blanked..

Lecturer: what both of you are doing here?

Srinisha: we came to kept the assignment here Sir..

Lecturer : okay good..I have some work in lecturers room now..I will come to class in awhile. Can you pls help me to bring this book to class? I will come in awhile..

Sivaangi nodded and gets the book from him and looked at Srinisha. The lecturer walked away from them. Their heart broke into pieces🤣..they have no other choice than going to class now..

Sivaangi: heyyy from where he came da ? Pochu nambe ippe veliya poga mudiyathu in sad tone

Srinisha : athann da..achoo...Sivaangi I got an idea..

Sivaangi: enna di?

Srinisha : in between class..you act like stomach pain..I will talk to the lecturer and bring you to hospital..

Sivaangi: eppadi di ? If he gets to know avlothann..

Srinisha : listen to me..I can't sit there and listen to his boring lecture..act pandrom and kelambarom..puritha?

Sivaangi: achoo enaku bayama irukku.

Srinisha: it's only one class today di..pls act pannu nambe poiralam..

The lecturer came to class and start his lecture..15 mins passed..

Suddenly, Sivaangi covers her mouth and ran out fast from the class. Srinisha has no clue on what to do..she ran back following her.
Sivaangi  stopped at the staircase and started to laugh..Srinisha joined her and started to laugh as well. They couldn't control their laughs..

Sivaangi: ippe unnoda turn..go and tell the lecturer that I'm vomiting and you want to bring me to hospital..

Srinisha controlled her laughs and walked back to class..she went to the lecturer..

Srinisha: sir..Sir...Sivaangi is vomiting..I don't know what to do..I want to bring her to hospital

Lecturer : ohhh what happened to her??how is she now? How will you go to hospital??

Srinisha : she is vomiting..I don't know what happen..I will take my bag and leave the class now Sir..sorry sir..we will get the notes from our friends..she blabbering something to the lecturer.