Epi 12 : Rozeyy

SURPRISEEEEE..Enjoy reading Makkaley

They left the mall. They came back to campus and took Sivaangi's scooter. All went bid bye and decided to leave..

Roze went to Tarunya's car and said

Roze : bye Priya..Take care

Priya : bye Roze..

He came and get into Sam's car.

Sam : enna da thaniya poi bye sollitu vara?

Roze : illa machan..she is a kind of good girl da..

Deepan : hmm nadathu nadathu..

They were driving back home. Roze was in his own thoughts..he can't believe what happen between Priyanka and him. He started to smile..Deepan noticed that.

Deepan: deii ivan enna da sirichikitta vara?

Roze still didn't realise and smiling. Surya called him again. He jerked and look at them with confusing face.

Surya : dai..we are calling you so many times..what happened to you?

Sam : veedu vanthuruchu..vaa polam

They all get down and went inside. Sam, Deepan and Surya looked at each other.
Roze put his phone in charge and went to took his shower.

Suddenly the phone beeps..Surya was keeping his watch beside the phone. Something caught his attention.
A message from Priya...

Priya : I love you so much Roze..Still can't believe I confessed it to you..

Surya got shocked and called Deepan and Sam. He showed that to them. All were confused not knowing what's happening but happy for him.
They went and stood infront of the washroom. The door open and Roze got shocked..

Roze : en da ippidi nikkiringa ?

Surya : ippa kuda nee solla maatala?

Roze look at them confusingly

Deepan showed his phone..they all ran chasing the phone and teasing him. Roze looked at the message and all of them sit together, waiting Roze to open his mouth. Roze started to speak..

Roze : deii after you both left(referring to Sam and Surya). We went gaming centre..Deepan was teaching to Tarunya on how to play the motorbike game. That's when she came near me. She tapped my shoulder.

Priya : naan ungakuda pesanum

Roze : sollunga..enna venum?

Priya : I don't know how you will take this but let me tell you frankly. The moment I saw you on stage on the first day of college. I felt something in me. I couldn't exactly find words for it back then. I thought I'm having crush on you. But, later I realised its not a crushy thing. I always wanted to talk to you but you always be with boys gang. I don't know how to approach you. Everytime, you will come to my class following your friends to send Siv and Nisha but never once your eyes met mine..I will be hoping day and night that you will come and talk to me. But it never happened. I just wanted to say I really love you long time for now. I never feel shame to propose to you being a girl. I really wanted to tell this to you because I can't be untrue to myself by hiding my feeling for you. You have all the rights to say no.

Hearing all this Roze became speechless.

Roze : Priya, I just know you as Siv's friend. I didn't really know all this feeling you had for me. I totally respect your feeling and I'm happy you told me this..

Priya : I know it's a bit fast for you. I say this because I'm unable to bottled up my feeling for you when you're being right infront of me. Just take some time and think. I definitely won't force you to say yes.

Roze : thanks for understanding Priya. Let's be good friends first. Because I believe every relationship start being by best friends.

Hearing this the brats band were so excited and happy for Roze.

Deepan: Finally, cupid velaya kathuthu..

Roze : deii pongada..he said shyly

Sam : dei Roze vekkamlam paduran da..

They all laughed and had good time together.

Meanwhile at Sivaangi's home.

Kannan pa went to outstation for work purposes. Harish went to stay in his hostel. So, only two women are in the house alone.

Sivaangi received a parcel. She took it with doubt because she didn't order anything in online. She brought it to her room and tries to open it. Suddenly she screamed in fear throws the box away.

Radhi ma came running to her. Sivaangi curled herself into ball and sat at the corner of her bed.

Radhi ma : enna ma..enna achu?

She came hugged her tightly. Sivaangi's body was shivering..her lips was trembling.

Radhi ma : sollu di..ennathe paatu kathune??

Sivaangi pointed the box in fear.

Radhi ma went near the box. She took it. For her shock, it was a Dora Doll which was stabbed by knife and coloured in red like blood...there is a note stating 'leave him alone, he is mine'

Radhi ma was so shocked looking at this. She tries to calm Sivaangi and throw the doll away. Sivaangi got high fever. Sivaangi called Sam to inform him. He calmed her and ask her to sleep.

Radhi ma and Sivaangi locked all the doors and windows and slept together in one room.

It was around 11.45pm..they heard a door knock sound..

TO BE CONTINUED...