Epi 41 : something hidden

Makale, sorry for the delay was caught up with some works.

Enjoy reading 😍

Sam gets up pecked her cheeks and went out.

She freshen up went out from her room. Deepan and Roze were sleeping in Sam's room. She went down and saw Sam and Ria were playing at the outdoor. She went to them.

Sivaangi: dei, Surya Srinisha yenga?

Sam : velila poirukanga..

Sivaangi: hmm..nee enna panitu iruka?

Ria : mama, ball ah veesu..

Sam : vaa, neeyum vilayadu..

Sivaangi : cheri, I will stand in middle..you throw ball to Ria..I will try to catch it.

Sam : cheri vaa..

They were throwing the ball and playing. Suddenly, the ball went out of the house. Ria ran to take the ball outside. Sivaangi followed her. Sam was waiting for them..

Sivaangi : paapa, nillu naan varenn

Ria : seekarama vaa paapa..

Sivaangi hold her hand went out. She saw someone tall, very mascular, wearing a black hoodie with black jeans and black shoes. He was looking at Sam's house. The moment he saw Sivaangi coming out from the house. He quickly ride his bike fast and leave the place..

Sivaangi hold Ria tightly and quickly take the ball and came in..

Sivaangi: Sam, I saw someone out of your house. The moment he saw me, he quickly took his bike and ride fast..

Sam : yenga paata??

She dragged him out and explained.

Sam : Siv, oru vela veedu teriyama nindrupanga..

Sivaangi: dei, veedu teriyama ninna..why would he wants to run when he looks at me??

Sam : hmmm, cheri vaa..

Sam called the guard uncle.

Uncle : enna aiya?

Sam : uncle, Siv yaarayo velia pathuruka..nambe veeta thaan paathangala..velila ulla camera footage pakanum..

Uncle : vaa ya..

He brought them to the security room. He tries to play the footage but to their shock the camera has been broken and no recordings for the past 2 days..

Uncle : aiyo, itha naan gavanikala aiya..2 days ah entha footage um pathiva aagala..

Sivaangi: Sam, vaa veliya poi camera pakalam..

They went out only to find someone cut the wire of the camera..

Sam : enna uncle ithu?? What are other guards doing??

Sam gets worried and angry..he quickly went to the security room and check all the camera footages around the house.

He sat there and hold his head in both hands..Sivaangi shook him..

Sivaangi: ennachu da??

Sam : Siv, the entrance camera, back door camera both has been cut..

Sivaangi : enna da solre..cheri vera camera facing entrance iruka?

Sam : Siv, balcony camera iruku..he quickly check that..

Sivaangi: ethavathu teritha Sam??

Sam : Siv, nee inga vaa..