Epi 2 : Senior??Junior??

The brats shows the first year class to srinisha and Sivaangi. Before going in, sivaangi turns to surya and thanked him. Then she spoke to Sam

Sivaangi : senior, neega nalla paadringa

Sam : ahhnn thanks Ju..junior...Siv...Sivaangi... He chuckeld at her. She smiled and walk in.

The brats walked to their class. In class, Sam was so quite and looking at his phone while waiting for the lecturer.

Deepan : dei Sam, phone le enna da pakura ?

Sam gave no response to it. Deepan pulled his phone from him and look at it. Sam again tries to pull back from him because he was actually seeing Sivaangi's photo that he took in the auditorium while she sings

Deepan : deii katha apidi pogutha. Enga kudathana irunthe. Eppa intha photo yedutha?

Sam : athelam appidi than..kudu inga. He pulled his phone. While the lecturer starts the class. Deepan smiled sheepishly at Sam. Sam gave a deadly glare and looked away.

Meanwhile after all the classes. They went to the cafe. Sam was searching for her in that crowd.

Surya : Sam what are you looking for?

Deepan : athuva enaku teriyum..he said while laughing at Sam.

Surya : ennada ? With blank face.

Deepan : nambe Sam is looking for his Junior.

Surya : Junior ?? Yaaru ?

Roze : dei naan poitu sapadu vagitu varen.

Deepan : dei avanoda Junior da Sivaangi..Sir keeps her photo in phone also..teriyuma unakku?? He laughed.

Sam punches him on his shoulder and control his smile.

Surya : dei antha ponna. Iru call pannuvom.

If friends didn't helped you in this situation and pulled your legs at the same time. Then, what are friends for.

Surya called Srinisha and asked her to come to the cafe. Also, asked to bring Sivaangi as well. Meanwhile, they start to tease Sam. Sivaangi and Srinisha came to them. Deepan who saw that wakes up and gave space beside Sam and sat with Surya. Sam again gave a deadly glare again.

Deepan : dai nadikatha da..enaku teriyum nee ithuku than wait panne. He laughed at him.

Sam : cheri moodu pothum

Srinisha asked Sivaangi to sit with them and went to buy foods for both of them. Sivaangi came to the table.

Surya : Sivaangi, you sit there pointing to a place next to Sam.

Sam was looking into his phone because he knows if he look at her. He will lost in her eyes again. Sivaangi sits down and started to talk with Surya, Deepan and Roze.

Sam's  MV : she just came and sit but talking and laughing like she knows them for so long. Oru respect iruka nambe pakuthala irukume. Oru Hi sollalame..iru pathukuran unne.

He slightly turns to her side and she accidently hits him with her elbows while happily talking with them. Noticing this Surya and Roze started to tease him.

Roze : Sivaangi if you need any help in college. You can always call us or specifically can call Sam. He will definitely help you.

Sivaangi : okay but why senior is so quite?

Sam : Sivaangi you can call me Sam. Also, if you need any help don't hesitate to ask me.

She smiled at him and they decided to go to their classes. When she wakes up from the bench, she lost her balance and hold Sam's arm for support. Sam hold her hands and she cross the bench. Then they went to their respective classes.